I abandoned this book accidently

I have abandoned this story and I can convince myself to publish Amy of the drafts, I have around 17 drafts I have yet to publish. I also just don't like all of my current published stuff I have lore for this that I can't be bothered to complete and ending for this book iv re written so many times I've lost count. Life is shit, so I am sorry but I don't know if I'm every going to finish this.

Don't get me wrong Ive tried but I am almost never on wattpad anymore I'm in new fandoms I'm only a casual not really dedicated fan for bnha now and I keep messing up characters.

I don't enjoy writing this story and I don't enjoy writing on this site. I write on A03 but never any bnha stuff.

I love you guys I really do... This story led to some great memories but their are so many and while their are so many nice people in this fandom their is also a lot of not so nice people and I keep doubting anything I want to do in this story. The OC's have backstory I keep wanting to write before remembering the fact that most people don't like focus on the OC's so that's a bunch of drafts I can't use and then their is the fact I was going to add lgbtq elements but I didn't know if you would consider that a 'ship' like aro ace todoroki and she/they jirou and neo pronouns for mina. I don't consider this breaking my "no ship rule" but their are so many idiotic ass' out there who will probably take is as an invitation to request ships and ship moments.

But then their is the fact some plot points could possibly need romance involved Ina. Way not in a "oh hey we fucking" way but in a "yeah no were not dating I'm doing the opposite really"

I can't do meme chapters or incorrect quotes really because those Almost always joke about one ship or another. I could always change them up to stick to the no-ship rule but that takes away the whole point of a "low effort chapter" not to mention I have other books on other sites Wattpad was and is something I downloaded so I could get updates for a fic I liked and then got addicted for a bit dropped and then realized that there are so many people so much more then I first though their would be.

So what do you guys suggest? Or rather I'm really just asking for an example of what my next course of action should be? As much as I'd like to delete it some of you would have my head's if I did.

I don't even really remember what I OVERALL did in previous chapters.

I will at least try to have a final chapter to tie up all plot points before I end it but for the plot points but hey here are some clues

The void in strange the void contradicts you will burn as you freeze bring silence as you scream the void is everything and nothing and everywhere and nowhere

The Crystals are more than design they have a function to make avi have to resign

Three were sent with consent two were kept against their will as family wept till they were ill.

One with a numbered neck and the other supposedly numbered days in the castle they fled to be a rascal the other dreaded their days.

Anarchy monarchy and a place to flee a world to see

Is their more to see? Perhaps immortality.

Power to devour every so great will they see the danger before it's to late

In order to thrive the other won't survive

The paths alight to take flight their are more then three come with me is their good bad and evil or just alive and dead and ones filled with dread

Ayoma knows what lays behind their rows

( And the fourth wall, you been staring at the screen for hours step outside grab a glass of water get a snack preferably healthy or cheese [author suggest healthy] and if you feel sad or feel the need to cry or scream that doesn't make you weak or dangerous it makes you human like the rest of us even if you feel numb your still human, do whatever you want as long as it's not harmful to yourself or others and if you need someone to talk to I'm here
[ that is from the author I don't know if ayoma would be a could therapist their would be to much cheese and he is fictional. I am not, though your brain actually doesn't recognize the fact fictional characters are well fictional so that's is interesting and a new level of pain.] )

Is fantasy to far to see will they leave prisoners behind to be free?