remotes, boardum, T.V and broccoli

A/N please dont kill me!!!! I am sorry for not updating I had other things going on mainly school. and I also kept forgetting about the story but I am back and am trying to improve my writing! I hope you like this...

Monstrosity I made because I had no ideas

Well. The best class 1-A could put it was that.

They were bored.

REALLY BORED

As much as they hated to admit it the whole multiverse thing was actually really cool and they liked it. What they didnt like?

The fact Avi actually only came every month, maybe week if they were lucky. if they were REALLY lucky 2 days in a row. And they couldn't do anything really fun there and couldn't leave.

Well there was the giant movie theater screen, and that was a pretty good one! Had access to a LOT of good shows.

But bakugo quickly made that no longer an option to everyone other than him. It was controlled by a remote that no one could get away from him.

EVER

He would always watch really loud shows almost no one liked or was try long to access viewing to the multiverse. Oddly enough Avi titled them all.

Bakugo never watched any of them because he refused to watch because he figured Avi was lying and thise were only side multiverses.  And he was the ULTIMATE RULER OF THE MULTIVERSE

He was wrong but refused to see it.

Then again he might find something if looked at the screen before switching channels or multiverses for more than 0.5 seconds.

At best.

So all they could do was try to avoid getting exploded by bakugou And try and watch the 0.5 seconds of T.V they would get. Or train but they could only do so much before getting tires of it. Mentally and Physically.

Avi didnt give them beds, a kitchen , anywhere to really comfortably eat the food she did provide them or even a shower.

Then before they knew it.

"YOUR BACK!!!????" almost all of 1-A yelled at the sight of Avi. Every one acknowledged her arrival In their own way.

Which involved using there quirks on her

Or rather trying to

She knew of this and removed there quirks yet again. And taped there mouths shut.( look I know the character reactions is supposed to be the fun part of these but I am bad at writing those ok?)

She was wearing a very simple outfit. Red t-shirt and light blue Jean's. And black sneackers. Her hair messy and in a pony tail. She also looked tired.

"Ok I dont feel like staying so I'm goj g to send you to the multiverse and since I have to come with for it to work I'm going to disguise myself as someone else and it is nothing related to dekus life this time.by for now." Avi stated clearly tired.

Soon they all were in the newest multiverse

They all looked around.

They were in a food court cold white ttileswith black grit in between each of the tiles. Sneackers screeching on the tiles and heels clicking. The room was filled with the chatter of many conversations and the sound of food cooking and receipts printing. Ya know the sounds of a food court, the mall cafeteria. That place.

All over the room there was tables and chairs in the middle. Right confront of them was the table with deku, ururaka, Iida and todoroki. Aswell as tsuyu each eating there favorite foods. Or snacks in ururakas case. Why she was only eating mochi was simple. It was her favorite! Well that and it was on sale. So was katsu don. And the cold soba shop was also having a sale. They were all owned by the same person.

So there was 3 very happy cinnamon rolls. One pink mochi cinnamon roll and broccoli cinnamon roll and a half and half cinnamon roll.

All of a sudden as deku was about to eat a piece of broccoli

"CANNIBALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Over 100 people stood up and yelled at once. Including certain 1-A students . here's a clue. One has blond hair and the other pink hair. And horns. And are the memers of the class.

All of a sudden many people ran and jumped onto him in his confusion. All of a sudden and threw them off and ran out of the food court. Soon he was running into another store to get away he ended up In a candle store. He successfully get away or so he though.

The second he exited the store he was back to being chased by people faster than he could run with his quirk and the ground behind him chanting cannibalism.

Soon he dodged into store after store. All the while yelling "WHAT DID I DO!?!??!" The class 1-A had to run between this multiverses deku and the raging crowd. Every one was confused except for Ashido and kaminar who were laughing there asses off.

"WHY ARE YOU EXTRAS LAUGHING!?!?!?!" The angry pomeranian nicknamed kachan demanded to know as he yelled.

Mina managed to stop laughing just long enough to sputter out in between laughs "it's funny because his hair looks like broccoli-!" She couldn't hold the laughter back and fell to the ground soon Kaminari followed her in his own fit of laughter.

Soon others of class 1-A joined them in there laughter after the realization hit.

There friend was a heroic broccoli

Soon almost everyone in class 1-A was smiling or laughing.