"good bye..."

AUTHORS NOTE YOU SHOULD READ IF YOU WANT MORE FANFICS OF MINE

Yes I am Writing a new chapter for this book but I have news

I AM MAKING A ONESHOT BOOK
I REPEAT I AM MAKING A ONESHOT BOOK FOR BNHA SO IF YOU HAPPEN TO STILL WANT TO HAVE A FANFIC OF MINE TO READ YOULL GET IT! YAY FOR NOT TOTALLY GIVING UP. But all in all here's the final chapter. And I just realized I never said what season these storys all took place in. So here you go this was all set close to sports festival for the timeline. And as for the fate of this book its permanently discontinued most likely and instead I'll work on my new  oneshots book among other things and fandoms

But here is the catch

Every 2 months I will update this book at least as a sort of thank you for every person who supported this book and for everyone who has ever commented or voted until them though this will be the last chapter for a while

The echo of foot steps could be heard throughout the long hall despite the length of the hall only 2 doors stood. How ever the hall was far from empty

Lining the halls walls was what some would describe as freaky fucking portals

Or to Avi what she called dimensional windows.

They each showed there universe she passed many in the endless hall and yet she only had showed a few...

She paused at one of the windows and glances at the pane of glass surrounded by a swirling mist

Her blue eyes gazed at what was shown to her.

It was The 1-A homeroom teacher shouta Aizawa in a sleeping bag that was bright yellow and honestly he looked like a bug. Around aizawa was a bunch of kittens around the napping aizawa a purple one was listening to music coming from a speaker while a yellow kitten was trying to get the purple cats attention only to be swatted away.

Farther away from the kittens was a bird and frog close together snuggled up

And there was 2 cats asleep cuddling a puffy dark green haired kitten cuddles up to a red and white kitten while an angry pomeranian decided to wake them up.

Before Avi could watch more she moved on and away from the window covered in blue mist before appearing beside the 2 doors one was labeled

" viewing room and lounge"

The sound of the class 1-A was loud and obvious mainly by the sound of explosions.

"Giving back their quirks was a horrible idea..." she sighed and muttered before gently putting all her fingers on the door about to push open the brown hunk of wood before she glanced at the 2nd door.

Visiting it wouldn't hurt.

She moved her hand away from the door to take a sharp right turn and in less than 3 steps she got to the door and swung it open.  In the room there was start every where aswell as a few things that resembled letters all floating.

Avi was floating, the room had no floor but it also didn't have any gravity only air stars and letters and a vaste amount of space.

Suddenly a new star appeared a bright orange star.

"Looks like another person voted!" Avi exclaimed  she was happy the readers had enjoyed the story. 

The ones behind the 4th wall.

The same wall that kept cracking

Avi quickly floated out and fell flat on her back after gravity took affect yet again.

She held one of the letters they were (the letters are the comments if you haven't caught on)

However she set it back down seeing as she couldn't put off what she had to do any longer seeing as she was no longer showing them anything and essentially just making them miss out on school and in aizawas case work and training.

Despite time being paused there progress was not.

Right as she walked up to the door and shoved it open she quickly canceled out there powers.

Yes ' canceled 'she didnt removed them or take them away as some mayor believed she actually for all this time put a quirk canceling chip on them.

She entered the room and what met by the usual anger for being gone so long and leaving them with nothing to do. Which was not true Avi gave then a bunch of training stuff, and video games!

Either way she was in a room filled with angry teens or just annoyed teenagers either way. They weren't too happy.

Especially bakugo the burn Mark's evidence enough. they were all tied up and forced to listen to Avi while she said what she would say.

"Now I know I haven't been back for a while yet again but I hope you know that this wont be a problem again for a while" she yelled across the room it was a large room and they were on the other side.

"I have decided to send you back to your universe until I decide to forcefully bring you back." Avi  announced her voice gave away the fact she wasnt exactly the happiest about this.

Suddenly in the middle of the room there was a bright light and it started to swallow the room letting of beams of light that would circle all the students quickly speeding up until it started to become another orb of light

Soon the light flashed across the whole room

Before they got knocked out thr all heard A certain someone say

"Goodbye..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

The sound of groaning could be heard from all of class 1-A 

Iida was chopping his hands asking if everyone was alright despite the fact he didnt exactly look his best either.

They suddenly looked around

While they weren't in the universe room thingy anymore

They also weren't at school

This will be continued in another book I'm sorry so if you want the rest of the book I recommend looking out for my next BNHA book but dont worry I will announce it on this book.

Till then good bye