Tsukishima Kei

AVENGERS AU

(Y/N) P.O.V

"alright go warm up" I told the guys as they walked back into the big gym "your match against Shiratorizawa is about to start in a few minutes" I said as I gave Tsukki a small push "hey (N/N) stop pushing me" he said as he grabbed my hands. I stepped closer and looked up at him "than go warm up" I said, I turned him around and gave him a small kick on his butt.

soon enough the match started and the players took all their positions "I'm nervous Kiyoko" I said and I had every right to be. Ushijima jumped and spiked the ball down, not even Noya could react to the ball. 'wow' I thought as I looked at the ball as it bounced.

they got two serves in before the guys got a chance to touch the ball, Noya received and Kags set the ball up for Tsukki, he hit it but it was received. my phone dinged. Ukai looked at me "sorry, I will turn it off" I apologized. I looked at the message that I had received.

"we have a problem, Ultron is headed to Japan, your location" I read as I saw the message Tony had sent me. "I need to go to the bathroom, I don't feel well" I whispered to Kiyoko, she nodded as I stood up. I walked out as Karasuno scored a point.

I called Tony on my way to the bathroom "hello?" he asked "yeah it's me. what do you mean by that he's headed to my location" he sighed "you need to get everyone out of the building" he sighed "how am I supposed to do that?" I asked him "figure it out, we're on our way too" he hung up after.

I walked back to Kiyoko as I had finished in the bathroom and sat down "feeling better?" she whispered but I just shook my head as my leg started bouncing out of nerves. Kiyoko didn't notice, I kept watching the name with a pit in my stomach.

I could see Tsukki becoming frustrated because he wasn't able to stop Ushijima's spikes to this point in the game even though he tried his best. Ukai subbed him out, he didn't seem to like that. I grabbed his hand but he pulled it out and walked to the rest of the guys.

a loud rumble came from outside the gym, no...above the gym. my eyes widened as everyone stopped because of the loud noises. "everyone needs to leave the building now" a voice said through the speakers 'Tony' I thought as everyone started walking, jogging and running towards the doors.

Tsukki ran up and grabbed my hand "c'mon we need to leave" he said but I pulled my hand free "I'm right behind you. go!" I shouted, he nodded but with a reluctant look on his face.

the roof came crashing down in an instant, right above you.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Tsukishima's eyes widened as he saw your figure disappear between the rubble that came down "Tsukki, come!" Yamaguchi shouted as he pulled Tsukki's arm "no, (Y,N)'s still in there" they both ducked as both of them heard another loud bang.

Tsukki looked over the bench they were hiding behind and his eyes widened "t-the Avengers" Yamaguchi stuttered as the Hulk lifted the rumble off of your still alive body "Bruce! get it off" you shouted as you were holding the rubble up with your hands.

Hulk pulled the rubble off and lifted you up, Tsukki's eyes became even wider than they already were. "what is she doing?" he asked himself "I don't know" Yamaguchi still responded. they watched as your body suddenly erupted in flames and burned your clothing. the flames died down and their eyes widened at the black skintight suit and the A on your chest.

"she's apart of them" Yamaguchi whispered, Tsukki was at a loss of words. Yamaguchi pulled Tsukki away and they both ran out of the building towards the rest of the team just as they could see Ultron dive into the gym.

 Yamaguchi pulled Tsukki away and they both ran out of the building towards the rest of the team just as they could see Ultron dive into the gym

people had taken distance from the gym but not the teams, they were way to curious, all of them and Tsukishima was way to worried. you on the other hand had just been grabbed by Ultron and flew out of the building with his hands around your throat. the fire died down as he flew higher and your consciousness slipped from your body.

he dropped you, Ultron dropped you from high up in the air. everyone gasped as your body sarted falling towards the ground, the rest of the Avengers were still inside, fighting the hacked bots Ultron had brought.

you neared the ground "(N/N)!!" Tsukishima screamed your nickname as he panicked at your state. your eyes snapped open and you lit up, literally. you balled your fists as you landed on your feet on the ground with a thud, you blasted fire onto ground from your hands as you flew back up into the air.

you and Ultron began to fight again but you started to get the upper hand on him "you can't win, I will get peace!" he shouted "not today, canhead" you insulted him. he flew towards you 'big mistake' you thought.

you put your hands out in front of you and created a big fire balls in them and started throwing them at him, creating new ones every time you threw one at him. he took some distance from you and right at that moment, the Avengers came back out, you flew back down by them and Ultron landed in front of you, the people were behind you.

"we aren't done" Ultron just said and flew off, you shot a couple more fire balls at him but one only hit his arm.

(Y/N) P

(Y/N) P.O.V

me and the Avengers needed to leave for Sokovia so we could take down Ultron there, he had a plan. i got time to say goodbye though. i walked up to Tsukki who was getting checked out by a medic. "I'm sorry" I said as I sat down next to him "why didn't you tell me?" he asked me"i couldn't. I wasn't allowed to and believe, I really wanted to tell you" I explained.

he grabbed my hand and sighed "you need to leave, don't you?" he asked, I nodded "yeah, Sokovia. but I'm returning to you right after Tsukki" I said and he gave me a small smile "don't you dare die on me (Y/N)" he laughed.

"I won't" I said "(Y/N), we need to leave" Natasha said as she walked up. me and Tsukki both stood up "I will miss you" he confessed "don't go all soft on me" I said with a grin on my face "but I will miss you too" I said and gave him a hug "go kick his ass" he whispered. I laughed "I will"

we separated, we looked into each others eyes and leaned in. we kissed for a few seconds before we pulled away "alright lovebirds! (Y/N) let's go" Tony said as he walked up too, next to Natasha, I looked at him "right" I whispered.

I turned back to Tsukki "bye" I whispered as I began walking away "bye (N/N), see you later" I smiled and turned back. I got engulfed in flames "see you later Tsukki" I smirked before flying off.

BONUS

"why do you have such an cool girlfriend?" Tanaka asked.

Tsukki just smirked at him "because I can get a girlfriend" he said, Tanaka's eyes turned dark as he started walking to Tsukishima except he got held back by Suga, Daichi, Asahi and Nishinoya.