Lev Haiba

(Y/N) P.O.V, FLASHBACK

"I'm going to save the world one day Lev!" Little me shouted as i was playing with a little Lev in a playground close to my house.

"And i will help you when that time comes. We will be heroes (N/N)!" Lev shouted back at me as we ran around chasing each other. We both laughed as Lev finally caught me after five minutes of running.

FLASHBACK END

I hissed as Honey Lemon patched up my shoulder "thank you" i muttered. She smiled "what does Lev think about all of this?" She asked, i just stayed quiet "you didn't-" i shook my head "how am i supposed to tell my best friend and boyfriend that i'm one of the superheroes in tokyo" she sighed and nodded "i get it"

Wasabi and Hiro walked in "you ok?" Hiro asked as he sat down in front of me, i nodded "it's just a cut, nothing i can't take" i smiled. BayMax walked up "how is your pain on a scale of 1 to 10?" He asked.

I sighed and shook my head "i'm alright BayMax" i told him with a small smile as i pulled my sleeve back up "do you want a piece of gum?" He asked, i shrugged and nodded as i took the raspberry gum out of his marshmallow hand "thanks BayMax" he just plopped down onto the ground next to Hiro.

I walked into the gym while chewing my raspberry gum "hey (N/N)!" Lev called out to me, i smiled and waved "hey Lev" i sat down on the bench and he crouched down in front of me with a sigh "i actually want to talk to you, can we go outside?" I slowly nodded. I glanced at Kuroo as we walked out and he shot us a confused look.

We went behind the gym and Lev sighed deeply before turning back to me "do you love me?" My eyes widened "are you serious?! Of course i love you" i told him "but why have you been so distant?" He asked as he looked down.

I couldn't answer him, i didn't know how to tell him. He nodded "i see how it is, bye (L/N)" my jaw dropped to the floor as i felt tears well up in my eyes "Lev!" He didn't stop and kept walking. I fell against the wall as sobs escaped my mouth "this can't be happening" i sniffed as i looked at the sky.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Lev walked back inside the gym and was stopped by Kuroo and Yaku who were waiting on him. They were surprised when they saw Lev in such a gloomy mood...and without you by his side. "What's going on Lev?" Kuroo asked.

Lev swallowed the lump in his throat "i um, i think we just broke up" he muttered. Everyone's eyes snapped in his direction as he said that, even Kenma "why?" Yaku asked. Lev shook his head as he walked by them "i don't want to talk about it" he said and grabbed a ball and tossed it to Kenma.

 Lev shook his head as he walked by them "i don't want to talk about it" he said and grabbed a ball and tossed it to Kenma