Shirabu Kenjiro

(Y/N) P.O.V

The final set of the match had been going for some time now, i was sweating a lot now after playing two sets in a row. The score was pretty even though 23-24, we were behind one point but we could still win this, we definitely still could.

Susake served the ball over, i concentrated on the ball as the Setter received the ball on accident 'this is our chance' i thought as the Spiker ran up to the net, she hit the ball in Yumi's arms, one of our Wing Spikers. The ball hit wrong of her amrs and flew over me towards the side, i didn't waste any time and ran after it, i jumped over the small barriërs and hit the ball back.

I hit someone as i came down and landed really wrong on my wrist, i hissed in pain when i tried to put pressure on it. I stood up using my other hand and slowly walked back holding my wrist close. I made eye contact with the coach and she also noticed my wriat and immediately asked for a time-out which she also got.

Ahe called our 1st year manager over as we gathered up "Makoto, take (L/N) to the nurse" he nodded but i shook my head "i can cont-" coach interrupted me "no you're going, we'll be fine and i don't want you hurting your wrist even more" she explained.

I sighed before nodding and turned around, heading out of the gym together with our 1st year manager walking behind me.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Shirabu was scared for you after he had seen you fall from his seat in the nosebleeds where he sat with the whole team. He turned to Ushijima "i'm going down" he said and didn't even bother to wait for Ushijima's repsons and ran off.

Shirabu ahd a feeling you would be going to the nurse so he went there too to meet you there and to see if you were all right even though he already knew you wouldn't really be.

Because of the running he was there in three minutes tops, he knocked on the door first before slowly walking into the room. The nurse was already bandagibg your hand and your wrist, you smiled a little as you saw your boyfriend enter the room and walking up to you with a worried expression on his face.

"What happened?" Shirabu asked once he sat down next to you after the nurse left and you had told the manager to go back too because you would be fine. You aighed and shrugged "i landed right on my wrist after i saved the ball" you said but Shirabu could also see the frown that you were trying to hide.

"You'll be playing volleyball soon enough (Y/N), i'm sure of it" he told you with a small smile, you shook ypu head and looked down. Shirabu grabbed your other hand and held it tightly. "The nurse said that it was badly sprained and that i wouldn't be able to play for a while, so that basically means that i won't be playing in Nationals at all" you sulked.

Shirabu frowned himself as you said that, he knew you really wnated to go and play at Nationals, he tilted your chin up ao you were looking at him again. "Hey...you'll just have to wait and see, if you rest your wrist right you'll have a possibility of playing in Nationals" Shirabu explained.

You nodded and smiled "you're right. Thanks Kenjiro" he smiled too asked kissed the top of your head as you hugged him.

Susake walked into the room while sporting a big smile pn he face "did we...?" She nodded and both you of you squealed out of excitement, Susake grabbed your shoulders "(L/N), we won because of you. After you saved the ball we made a point and after you left we got two Serve Aces, we won!" She explained.

Your eyes widened while Susake just smiled at your reaction just like Shirabu was doing as he saw the realisation set in on you.

"I'll see you later" she waved at ypu and Shirabu before she walked out again. You turned to Shirabu and launched yourself at him "we're going to Nationals!" You shouted as Shirabu laughed, something he didn't do a lot in public.

He chuckled "and we're both going to win too" you nodded as you high fived each other "we damn well are winning Nationals" you said before you grabbed Shirabu's hand and walked out of the room.

"Let's go celebrate?" Shirabu asked, you looked up at him "and what would we go do than?" Shirabu smiled "our favorite restaurant?" You beamed while nodding "let's go!" You said and started running...dragging Shirabu with you.