Oikawa Toru

OIKAWA P.O.V

Iwai-Chan threw a ball at my head, it hurt. I turned back to the small group of girls "we'll have to raincheck that picture" i waved as the girls whined and iw alked to Iwai-Chan "why did you hit me?" I asked as i rubbed the back of my head "coach missed you and sent me to get you" i nodded and smiled brightly "let's go!" I cheered.

A group of fan boys surrounded us but they weren't fand of us. A group of gitls struggled to get through them. They were aear8ng shiratorizawa jerseys. I hadn't noticed that they were that close to us because one of them suddenly bumped into me on accident.

She looked at me "sorry" she mutteref and she walked further through the crowd, she was really pretty "who's that?" I asked as i pointed at the girl "you don't know our beautiful Captain and Ace, (L/N)(Y/N)!" one of the fanboys yelled at me. I looked down at him and shook my head "i don't, let's go Iwai-Chan" i grabbed Iwai's wrist and drgged him with me, away from the fanboys that were glaring daggers into my back.

 I looked down at him and shook my head "i don't, let's go Iwai-Chan" i grabbed Iwai's wrist and drgged him with me, away from the fanboys that were glaring daggers into my back

I sat in the nosebleeds where the Shiratorizawa students and supporters sat. They were really loud but i really wanted to see the game of (L/N)-Chan. They were really good, theyw ere winning by a difference of six points. The Shiratorizawa Setter set the ball too high though.

(L/N) took a few steps back and ran forward, she swung her arms back and threw them up for momentum. She smashed the ball over the net, it landed on the ground in less than a second.

"Shittykawa, there you are. We need to go and warm up!" Iwai-Chan said as he grabbed me the back of my collar, "that hurt Iwa!" I said but he didn't care because he kept dragging me in the direction of the gym.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Oikawa was pretty happy during the warm up, why? He was going to play on the same court as you so he was warming up beside your game. So he could warm up while still watching you too.

It wasn't long until you wpn the match, you cheered with your teammates and walked off of the court and made place for Aoba Johsai to play their match.

You walked up to the nosebleeds to go see the match but you were surprised to see your cousin Wakatoshi there too. You slapped his back, he groaned "(Y/N)" he stifly said "he Toshi, still not giving up on Oikawa?" He shook his head "he's already a third year Toshi, let it go and find a girlfriend" you laughed.

Wakatoshi stayed quiet while you just sat down next to him and started watching the match just like him.

You waited outside of the court together with Wakatoshi, he wanted to talk to Oikawa and you just wanted to see him up close

Oikawa glared at Wakatoshi as he walked up but gave you a small smile "Ushiwaka?" He crossed his arms while you snickered at ghe name "don't call me that Oikawa" Wakatoshi glared.

Oikawa looked at me "nice game (L/N)-Chan" he smiled, ypu smiled back "thanks, you have some killer serves, Karasuno was really surprised" he smitked and nodded. Wakatoshi fake coughed to get your attention "you know you should have come to Shir-" you cut him off and stepped on his toes.

He glanced at you while you glared at him since you told him to quit telling Oikawa that. "I'll see you in the finals Oikawa" Wakatoshi said before he walked away stifly. You sighed "sorry for him, my cousin can be very stif sometimes" Oikawa nodded as his lips pressed into a thin line.

He suddenly came up with an idea, it was cliché but he didn't really care "hey...if i win from Ushiwaka...will you go get milk bread with me?" You nodded "sure" you said and walked aeay since you were done for the day, you were in the finals too for tomorrow 'now i need to win no matter what' Oikawa smiled to himself.

will you go get milk bread with me?" You nodded "sure" you said and walked aeay since you were done for the day, you were in the finals too for tomorrow 'now i need to win no matter what' Oikawa smiled to himself

Oikawa fell down outside on the grads with a heavy sigh "damnit!" He shouted as he smashed his fist into the ground. He closed his eyes and gulped "things never go my way when i want them to" he spoke to himself.

You smiled sadly as you sat down next to him without making a sound, you were happy, you had won the final match and you were going to nationals just like Wakatoshi was now.

Oikawa opened an eye since he felt a shadoe cast over his face but he closed his eye again when he saw you sitting down next to him and giving him a sad smile "hey" you softly said "hey" he muttered.

"You did amazing Oikawa" you told him and he sighed as he sat up and opened his eyes "but i didn't win" he said and began plucking the grass "there's still the Spring Tournament where you can win the chance to go to nationals" you said and pulled his hand away from the grass.

"That isn't why i'm sad...well a part of it is but i lost so that means you won't go on that date with me" he confessed. You smiled and grabbed his face to make him look at you, his eyes widened because you were pretty close.

"Oikawa, i would have gone on that datewith you no matter what happened" his eyes widened even morr "really!" You nodded and kissed his heek before quickly standing up from your spot on the grass. "Call me!" You said before you ran off.

Oikawa looked at your retreating form in surprise but then he realised something "i don't have your number" he muttered as he touched his cheek. He felt something weird in his hand.

He looked down and noticed a nite in his hand "how did i not notice?" He asked himself as he folded it open and a smile appeared on his face and his eyes lit up.

Here's my number for the coffee date! :)

=XXXXXXXXXX=