Suna Rintarou

AUTHOR P.O.V

You were playing with your little sister (S/N). She's only 6 but she's a handful to take care of. Your parent had gone on a business trip for the weekend, but (S/N) was a lot to deal with.

But before tour parents suddenly told you about the trip you had made plans with your boyfriend, Suna Rintarou. You didn' want to cancel so you had texted him about the situation but he didn' mind coming over and staying at your place, even though your little sister would be there too.

You sat on the couch with (S/N) when a knock on the door startled you. You stood up and told your sister to stay where she was, you walked to the door and opened it, revealing your boyfriend on the other side. You smiled and hugged him, Suna smiled as he saw your sister running up to the both of you.

She hugged Suna's side and cheered happily "Suna you're here" she jumped up and down. Suna smiled, something he didn't do often...of course with you he does. "You missed me?" He asked her and she nodded and hugged him.

"Let's get you both inside" you said and dragged them back in. Suna began playing with (S/N) immediately after they had sat down, you just watched them. You thought they were really cute like that and you didn' want to interrupt that.

Suna looked up and smiled at you as (S/N) ran off to grab more of her toys. "What's up with you?" He asked as he shuffled closer to you. You shrugged "just enjoying the view" you plainly said and he smirked at you "what view?" He asked.

You smirked "you playing with (S/N)" you teased and his eyebrows clashed "what?" He asked as he got confused "well you're playing with (S/N) so i don't have to anymore" you smirked.

Suna got surprised but suddenly jumped you, ge pauhed you over...and started tickling you to your future death.

Your little sister cam down the stairs with her barbies but dropped them as she saw Suna on top of you. She ran up to the two of you and started pulling on Suna's shirt. "Stop hurting (N/N)" she shouted. Suna looked up in surprise.

"Hurting?" Suna asked as he crouched down in front her "gou were hurting (N/N)" she cried, Suna hugged her and you awed at the sight. "I wasn't hurting her" he explained to her.

She sniffed and wiped her nose with a tissue you gave her really quick. "What?" She didn't get it yet, Suna smiled again and clasped her sides "i was...tickling her!" He exclaimed before he started tickling her too, She started squealing and laughing.

Suna stopped after a few minutes "let's play Barbies?" You asked her and she nodded, immediately running over to her Barbies which were lying on the floor.

Suna and you were watching the end of the season 18 Criminal Minds Episode when you had fallen asleep. Suna looked down and saw you sleeping on his lap, he carefully swiped the hair away that was in your face. He thought you were beautiful, you always were.

He gently shook your body "hey, wake up" he whispered. You opened your eyes slightly and Suna cam in view. You smiled and sat back up "hey" you griggily said "hey" Suna responded.

"Let's get tou to bed, you're tired" he said and you nodded "i need to check on (S/N)" you rubbed your eyes. Suna shook his head and pulled you back as you had stood up.

"You go to bed, i'll check on (S/N) and then i'll leave" he said but you shook your head "stay the night, please?" He smiled and nodded "sure, let's go" he grabbed your hand and walked up the stairs with you. He was already wearing black joggers and a T-shirt so he didn't have to change.

You kept walking to the yoir bedroom while Suna went to check on your little sister. He opened the door and (S/N) ran up to him immediately "what's the matter?" He asked as he lifted her up "i can't sleep" she mumbled as she hugged his neck and hid her face in his shoulder.

"All right, let's go" he said and closed the door. He walked to tour bedroom with (S/N) in his arms. The door was open so he just closed it when he had walked through. You were surprised when you saw your little sister.

"What are you doing here (S/N)?" You asked as she raised her head "i can't sleep" she told you. You nodded and smiled a little "you can come sleep with us" you told her, she cheered and jumped out of Suna's arms and onto the bed.

She dropped down in the middle of the bed and pulled the sheets over her. You and Suna both chuckled before you both got into bed on either side of her "goodnight (S/N), goodnight Rin" you said as you closed you eyes. "Goodnight (N/N), goodnight Suna" your sister whispered as she cuddled up to you.

Suna smiled and closed his eyes, he could still reach for your hand so he did and held it "goodnight (S/N), goodnight (Y/N)"