Miya Atsumu

(Y/N) P.O.V

I had been sick at home with a terrible cold and i had to stay in bed the whole day. It. Was. Awful. I'm not saying i wanted to go to school instead but i couldn't do anything here at home.

I just finished reading the rest of my Harry Potter book that i started reading a week ago, i'm not that fast at reading. Someone knocked on my door and it opened a little bit after a few moments. My mom looked into the room and smiled when she still saw me in my bed.

"I'm going to work now, stay in bed oké?" I nodded and offered her a small smile, she sighed "you can ask Atsumu to come over when he's done practising" she said which made me smile.

She waved and closed the door as she left. I stayed quiet until i heard mom open and close the door again behind her. I psuhed my blanket off of me and walked out of my room immediately, i walked downstairs and into the livingrrom where i grabbed another blanket and turned the TV on and tuened on a random movie as i grabbed my phone and went on instagram.

 I psuhed my blanket off of me and walked out of my room immediately, i walked downstairs and into the livingrrom where i grabbed another blanket and turned the TV on and tuened on a random movie as i grabbed my phone and went on instagram

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as i felt my phone vibrate on my stomach. I garbbed it and looked up at who was calling me right now, 'Aran?' I thought as i accepted the call and held it to my ear.

"Yes, Aran?" I asked as i rubbed my nose "jesus ypu sound really sick" he suddenly said. He couldn't see it but my face showed annoyance all over. "I can still hang up you know" i could hear some noises in the background.

"Wait! Please don't!" He said. My brows raised "what's up?" I asked as i sat up "well uhm...Atsumu and Osamu are fighting" he told me. I yawned "so they do that a lot?" I said.

"I know, i know but Osamu looks like he's about to kill him. He's not even listening to Kita" Aran told me. I sighed and stood up "you want me to come over?" I asked him as i walked into the hallway.

"But you're sick?" He said. I sneezed "yeah i am but why call me otherwise?" I asked as i put on my sneakers and put Aran on speaker "because you're Atsumu's girlfriend?" I nodded 'that's true' i picked my phone up again, turned the speaker off and put it back at my ear "i'm coming, bye Aran"

I could hear Kita in the background "Osamu, drop the bat!" My eyes widened 'where did he get a bat?' I thought as i heard Aran let out a small yelp "sorry (L/N), i have to go help, see you in a bit" i laughed but coughed immediately after "see ya Aran" he hung up so i put my phone in my pocket and put on my warmest jacket and put on a scarf before i left the house and locked the door.

There were a lot of people watching from the gym doors and whispering amongst each other. I coughed, thatcaught their attention. They turned to me and scurried away from the door 'i guess being a wing spiker and being the girlfriend of the blond Miya twin has it's perks' i thought as i walked up to them.

"Are they inside?" I asked a girl who looked like a first year but my answer came fast when a volleyball was yeeted out of a open window and landed straight in a guy's face that stood there "that's bad luck" i murmered as i hid the lower part of my face in my scarf.

I grabbed the voleyball and made my way inside the gym. I rolled my eyes when i found Atsumu and Osamu rolling around on the floor while cursing at each other the entire time.

"You stupid piece of trash!" Atsumu shouted at his brother, Osamu scoffed "what did you say bleach brain!?" Osamu shouted back. Atsumu pushed him off and stood up "it's blind!" He shouted as he stepped towards Osamu.

I coughed "Tsumu?" I said, he immediately turned to me after he heard my voice and his features softened and he walked up to me while smiling softly. I could see Osamu giving him a confused look as he didn't get why Atsumu's mood changed in a second.

He stood up and saw me and nodded, i nodded back to him and he went away with Aran and Kita while Suna sat down probably watching the video he took. I focused back on Atsumu as he grabbed my face.

I looked up at him and raised my hand and stroked his cheek that had a slight bruise on it. "You should stop fighting" i said as i flicked his forehead. He yelped and covered the place i flicked "but he was annoying" he muttered while turninghis face away.

I sneezed and sniffed which made Atsumu turn back to me "you should be in bed (N/N)" i nodded with a small smile "i know but Aran called me saying you and Osamu were fighting again...how did he get a bat?" I asked him.

He shrugged "i actually think Suna gave it to him" he whispered as he took my hand and headed outside with me "where are we going?" I asked him "back to your house of course, you're sick and need to be in bed" he explained.

I smiled under the scarf and hugged his arm since it wouldn't be easy to hug him while walking. He looked down and smiled. I frowned as i noticed the small cut above his eyebrow "let's get you patched up too when we get there?" He nodded.

"Of course" he kissed the top of my head and swung our hands back and forward "if he acts like this everytime i'm sick or something...i want to be sick more often" i wondered. Atsumu laughed "don't you dare get sick anymore, i'm going to be sweet to you a lot more if you don't" he smiled.

My eyes widened "i said that out loud?!" I asked while i puleld my scarf up, Atsumu ruffled my hair "don't worry, it was cute" i scoffed "you're cute" i muttered.