Bokuto Kōtarō

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N)!!" Lev shouted as he ran up to me, Kuroo grabbed him by the back of his shirt "calm down lev" he told Lev, he nodded and Kuroo let go of him "are you coming tomorrow?!" he immediately shouted after. me and Kuroo groaned as Yaku came and dragged Lev away.

I suddenly felt a pain on the back of my head "shit" I muttered, Kuroo gave me a weird look "your soulmate again?" he asked and I nodded. he sighed "I bet you will meet him or her soon" I sighed "I hope so too" I admitted as I sat down on the bench as Kuroo walked away to practice with the rest.

I started thinking about how my soulmate would look like. I could see flashes of him in my dreams, I knew he had gold colored eyes and he looked like a sort of owl to me. I laughed at the thought of finally meeting my soulmate...most people met them around the age of fourteen but I'm already seventeen.

teams started coming into the gym and me and the already here managers helped me as we started setting everything up

We finished getting all the balls out for the teams and we just stood in a circle, talking to each other. The Fokodorani managers kept talking about the Fukodorani Ace, Bokuto.

He sounded amazing but that was just their opinions i would just have to see it myself.

Kuroo walked out with the rest of the team and the Fukodorani team i presumed because Kuroo told me he had a good friend on the team.

The two teams walked up to us, the other team managers walked away leaving only me and the Fukodorani managers "and this is our manager (L/N)(Y/N)" Kuroo pointed out.

I looked up at the guy Kuroo was talking to...the same eyes i saw in my dreams 'soul...mate?' I thought as i felt my cheeks become red, his too.

"Kuroo, who's this?" I asked Kuroo but i didn't take my eyes off of the owl looking guy. Kuroo smirked, i could see it out of the corner of my eye "this is Bokuto" he said and gave him a slight push forward.

"Nice to meet you Bokuto" i said and gave him a smile, his face became even redder "it's nice to meet you too (L/N)" we both smiled at each other before the Fukodorani coach called for Bokuto and his teammates.

I walked down the dark hall, i craved for a snack right now. It was really quiet, too quiet for me.

I walked down to the vending machine and grabbed a penny out of my pocket and put it into the machine. Chips, chips...more chips, oh...Chocolate. i pushed the button for the Chocolate and watched as it fell into the slot and grabbed the chocolate immediately.

I broke a piece off but a hand grabbed it out of mine "hey that's...mine" my bretah got caught in my throat as i saw Bokuto in front of me, chewing on my chocolate.

"You mind?" He smiled, i shook my head "no go ahead" i told him and sat down on the couch, he sat down next to me "so soulmates huh?" I started. I nodded with a smile on my face. He smiled back "it took us long enough didn't it?" He joked.

I laughed and nodded "you could say that" i said as i leaned back on the couch and put a piece of chocolate in my mouth. "Soooo, what now?" I asked him as he scooted a little closer to me. He shrugged "let's go do something" he responded.

"It's the middle of the night Bokuto, what did you plan to do?" I asked him. He wiggled his eyebrows, i slapped him on his chest. It was solid.

"That's not what i meant...what were you thinking?" He teased as my face reddened from embarrassment. He noticed and smiled.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Bokuto didn't think you could get anymore cuter "we could go out for a walk?" He said, you nodded and stood up "let's go" you said and pulled him up. "You're in a hurry" he joked and you smiled.

"I met my soulmate today so yeah, i'm excited" you admitted as you swung your hands to the left and right. He almost melted at the sight. He pulled you with him to the door.

"Let's go then" he said and you smiled as you walked outside. He smiled down at you as you enjoyed the wind blowing past your face. "You're cute" he suddenly said, "you're cute" you told him.

You both continued to walk, remembering not to go too far or you would both get lost "you know, i'm really happy i found you" Bokuto said and squeezed your hand a little.

You squeezed it back a little and smiled up at him "i'm really happy i found you too Bokuto" you told him.

"Let's go on a date next time" Bokuto said as a matter of fact, you nodded and jumped up a little and kissed his cheek, he blushed "i would like that yeah" you said.