Hinata Shoyo

AUTHOR P.O.V

You groaned as you walked down the hallway and saw all the lovey dovey couples walking down the hall, holdinv hands and kissing each others cheeks every now and then.

You walked into your class and sat down at your seat at the window like you normally did when one of your classmates, Hinata, walked into the room. He smiled brightly and sat down in the seat in front of you and turned around immediately to face you.

"Why are you so gloomy?" He asked you, you sighed and supported your hand with your head as you looked at him "because Valentines day is tiring" you told him, Hinata's face fell a little bit before his smile came back on his face.

You opened your locker and you eyes widened at what you saw. A (F/A) plushie and a box of chocolates plus a letter. You grabbed the plushie and the letter "who could have done this?" You whispered as you opened the letter that ahd the shape of a heart.

I found the person i want to annoy for the rest of my life and i just have to tell you, it's you ♡
                    -your tangerine

'My tangerine?' You thought as you closed your locker again and took the plushie and letter with you since everyone would want your chocolate and you weren't about to share what you had gotten.

'Tangerine...' you started thinking about who would call themselves a tangerine or someone that looked like a tangerine but you couldn't think of anything at the moment. You looked to your left and Hinata walked by, giving you a big smile as he passed you.

Youe eyes widened as you realised something 'tangerine, orange, Hinata...orange hair, i called him a tangerine once' you jaw dropped as you strated running to the gym cause you knew that that was where Hinata would be with the rest of the guys.

orange hair, i called him a tangerine once' you jaw dropped as you strated running to the gym cause you knew that that was where Hinata would be with the rest of the guys

You ran into the gym, all the balls dropped as the guys were surprised to see you there since you normally told them when you would be coming.

You panted as you looked around for Hinata, he was at the stage drinking some water, he hadn't seen you yet. You signaled the guys to be quiet, they nodded and continued tossing the ball to each other while you made your way behind Hinata to give him a small scare.

You sneaked up behind him and covered his eyes from behind, hedropped his water bottle and put his hands over yours. You blushed a bit because of the contact. "Who am i?" You asked with a heavy voice. Hinata's hands froze "ukai-San?" You scoffed and removed your hands.

"And you call yourself my tangerine" Hinata wipped around with wide eyes "(L/N)-Chan?" You nodded with a small smile on your face "you knew it was me?" You nodded.

"You're the only one i have ever called tangerine and your also the only one at school that has orange colored hair" he nodded and looked down.

"Well what did you think of the gifts i got you?" Hinata asked you. You tilted his head up and kissed his cheek which surprised Hinata quite a lot "thank you, i really liked it"

Hinata nodded rapidly and swallowed the lump in his throat "w-would you go on a date with me?" Your smile became bigger as he stuttered the question to you.

You nodded "yeah, i'll go out with you Hinata" Hinata smiled and picked you up "call me Shoyo, please" you smiled and nodded as you wrapped your arms around his neck "i'll call you Shoyo if you'll call me by my first name too"

Hinata sighed and nodded "of course i'll do that (Y/N)-Chan" you lauged "well Shoyo, where are we going?" He immediately dragged you out of the gym, leaving the other guys behind with confused looks on their faces.

"What just happened?" Suga asked "i think Hinata has a girlfriend now" Yamaguchi said and all of their jaws dropped "how did Hinata get a girlfriend?" Tsukishima questioned.