Ushijima Wakatoshi

AUTHOR P.O.V

the guys had just finished their practise and Tendou and Ushijima were sitting together, just drinking out of their bottles. "so anything fun planned at all~" Tedou asked but Ushijima shook his head "your no fun Ushi" he told Ushijima but ushijima just shrugged.

Ushijima's phone suddenly rang, he grabbed it out of his bag and Tendou could have sworn he saw ushijima's eyes light up for a split second "excuse me" ushijima said as he stood up and walked out of the gym. Tendou immediately jumped up and called Semi, Shirabu and Goshiki "what's up Tendou?" Semi asked as he drank from his own bottle "something's happening to Ushi" he whispered.

Goshiki tilted his head "how so?" he asked Tendou, Tendou shivered "he's happy~" he told them "why do you think that?" Semi asked him. Tendou pointed an finger up into the air "his eyes sparkled when he got a phone call" Semi's eyes widened "come" he dragged the guys with them.

they stood at the door where ushijima was just outside of "I think he has a girlfriend" Semi whispered "you think so?" Shirabu whispered back and he nodded "I do now listen" he told them.

Ushijima was on the phone with you, his girlfriend indeed but the team didn't know that, nobody knew about your relationship with the Shiratorizawa captain. why?...your an player for the Olympic volleyball team as a wing spiker. "so you're on your way?" the ears of guys went wide open at what they just heard from him.

"yeah I am, we got a short break so I immediately left. once you come home i'm there" you told him and smiled, the guys couldn't see that even Ushijima smiled but they couldn't see you either because Ushijima's head was in the way. Tendou whined "I can't see her~" he said.

"see you soon babe, I miss you" you told Ushijima, he smiled a little "I miss you too, see ya" you waved and you hung up. Ushijima stood up and turned around, his eyes widened. they guys stood at the door, Tendou with his arms folded "you have a girlfriend and you never told me!?" he shouted "keep your voice down Tendou" Semi told him.

"can we meet her?" Semi asked in a more calm tone than Tendou, Ushijima sighed "I would have to ask her" he said and walked back inside "can we at least know her name?" he begged. Semi was about to scold him "no" ushijima just responded as he grabbed his bag. Tendou's jaw dropped and he wiped a fake tear off of his cheek "so mean~" he whined as Ushijima walked out of the gym "oh and Tendou, i'm at my parents house tonight. sorry" Ushijima said. Tendou nodded "now I have to meet her~!" ushijima just waved him off as Semi dragged him back inside.

Ushijima opened the door and immediately dropped his bag as he saw you running up to him, you jumped on him and he quickly wrapped your legs around his waist and held you by your thighs

Ushijima opened the door and immediately dropped his bag as he saw you running up to him, you jumped on him and he quickly wrapped your legs around his waist and held you by your thighs. you smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips "I missed you so much Toshi" Ushijima smiled "I missed you too babe" he looked around "aren't my parents home?" you shook your head "no, I used the key under the doormat" he nodded and walked with you up to his bedroom.

he dropped you on his bed after you entered his bedroom, he walked to the closet and took his clothes off. you blushed, sure you had seen him naked but he still amazed you every single time. he put on some grey sweatpants and a black loose muscle tee. 'that's hot' you thought as he walked back over to you and sat in his bed next to you "do you want to watch a movie?" he asked you and you nodded.

"what do you want to watch?" he asked while grabbing the remote "could we watch The Greatest Showman?" he nodded and searched the movie on Disney+. he pressed play on the movie and put the remote away, he pulled you between his legs and you weren't about to complain when you got the chance to rest against his chest.

Ushijima started playing with your hair, it calmed him down and assured him that you were here with him at the moment instead of training somewhere in Tokyo. "how was practise by the way?" you asked him while you played with the fingers of his free hand, he had huge hands compared to you. he hummed "it was good, hard as usual but the guys...?" you sat up slightly as he stopped talking "what's the matter Toshi?"

he shook his head "it's nothing bad but the guys want to meet you, they heard me talking to you" he explained and you smiled softly at him "there's no problem right, I can meet them. I can join you at practise tomorrow and then I can meet them" you said and he nodded "yeah that sounds good but they're not exactly normal if you know what I mean" you smiled and giggled "I know, I watch your matches" he blushed and turned you back around and pressed you against his chest.

 I can join you at practise tomorrow and then I can meet them" you said and he nodded "yeah that sounds good but they're not exactly normal if you know what I mean" you smiled and giggled "I know, I watch your matches" he blushed and turned you ba...

you were walking up to the gym where you could hear the obvious squeaking of shoes and balls hitting the floor, you walked up the steps and carefully looked inside. Ushijima immediately noticed you had arrived at walked up to you, the coach followed him immediately to scold him for suddenly walking away. Ushijima pecked your cheek as he reached you.

the coach reached you two and was about to speak when he saw you behind Ushijima "(L/N)(Y/N)?" you smiled and waved shyly, you bowed at each other "may I ask what you're doing here?" you nodded "of course, i'm here for my boyfriend" you pointed up at Ushijima. coach's eyes widened as he nodded.

"boyfriend!" Tendou somehow overheard your conversation and shouted that and ran over to you, quickly followed by Goshiki, Shirabu and Semi. Tendou seriously pushed Ushijima out of the way to see you. he froze when he saw you but Goshiki gasped "it's that wing spiker from the national team!" he shouted, you smiled and waved as Ushijima walked up behind you "are you all right?" you asked him, Ushijima nodded and shot a small glare in Tendou's direction.

"you're Ushi's girflfriend!" Tendou shouted even though you were right in front of him, you nodded "yeah, you're Tendou right?" he nodded excitedly "and you three are Goshiki, Shirabu and Semi right? you guys are really good" they all bowed and thanked you. you turned your head to Ushijima but he just shrugged.

Goshiki suddenly picked a ball up behind him "could you spike for us?" he said and held the ball out in front of you. you smiled and took the ball "yeah, of course"

the guys walked away as they went on the other side of the court "they're fun" you told Ushijima, he nodded "but i'm more fun right?" you kissed his cheek "you definitely are"