Kuroo Tetsurou P2

(Y/N) P.O.V

it had been a few weeks since Kuroo had discovered my little secret and we started dating a few days later after having two dates in a row in two days too. he didn't have a problem with it at all and always wanted me to show him something with my powers.

I walked into the class when I suddenly got a really weird feeling in my stomach, I could see Kuroo giving me an confused look as I walked up to my seat in front him "what's up babe?" he asked me, I shrugged "I just feel weird, I can't explain it though" he nodded and smiled a little at me "if you feel worse tell me, I can take you home" I nodded and thanked him quickly as sensei came in.

the weird feeling in my stomach still hadn't disappeared and school was over but I was going to watch Kuroo's practice since I was going home with him after. I was slowly falling asleep o the bench when Lev suddenly ran through the door screaming fucking bloody murder "you all need to see this!" he shouted and we all gathered around him.

'Zaheer' I thought as I saw same bald head on Lev's phone screen "but we sent him to the spirit world...how?" I muttered, they all looked at me "what did you say?" Kenma asked. I looked at Kuroo and frowned "i'm sorry and I love you" I immediately ran outside followed by the rest. but by the time they got outside I had already launched myself into the air with firebending.

AUTHOR P.O.V

you recognized the area where Zaheer was in, he was by the outskirts and the deep cliffs. it didn't take long for you to get there either, you landed on top of a round cliff and spread your arms "i'm here Zaheer, where are you!" you shouted and you were immediately pulled off of your feet and fell down the cliff 'fucking hell' you thought as you landed on the ground.

you looked up as you felt something getting tied around your wrist "what the hell!" you shouted as you saw Zaheer had bound a metal chain around your wrist, you groaned as you suddenly felt a excruciating pain in your wrist "what did you do?" you asked him, he smirked and he crouched down beside you "your life will end today" he simply said and with that you passed out.

Kuroo gasped as the journalist in the helicopter told them what happened and just like the other people that were watching they gasped but Kuroo started panicking too 'she can't die, she can't die' he told himself in his head but he also knew that you could die, in your spirit state only that is.

you had told him that after he asked how you were still alive and he appreciated you telling him everything he wanted to know but now he started regretting everything he asked because now he knew what could happen to you.

you woke up and saw Zaheer on the ground in front of you, you tried to move but you couldn't. you groaned because of the poison in your system, it felt weird and you felt your energy rush up to the surface 'no, no stay down' you begged yourself as your eyes closed.

your eyes snapped open again, your spirit state had taken over. you could still control it but you shared the mind now with the spirit state so you couldn't control everything "kill her now!" Zaheer told his air marionettes.

You were confused Haku and Tadoshi stood over you as their spirit selfs just like all the other spirits that you knew since you were a little kid 'Jinora, Lin, Tenzin' Jinora and Su's spirits ran up to you as Tadoshi held you up "how are you-" he cut you off "close your eyes" he told you instead.

You listened and closed your eyes, you felt the poison leave your body slowly. You opened your eyes and looked at all of them "thank you, i miss you guys" they all smiled. "We miss you too but you can visit us in yhe spirit world from now on" Jinora said and then they slowly disappeared "no, don't go..." ypu whispered as you felt yoursslf slip away again.

You woke up in a hospital bed, the room was dark and quiet but you could still make out the rooster hair next to your bed

You woke up in a hospital bed, the room was dark and quiet but you could still make out the rooster hair next to your bed. Kuroo's hand was reated on the bed as he was sleeping, he had been with you since you had been brought in. The security didn't even disturb him because he would go beserker when someone would come in except for the doctors or his friends that you also knew and would be oké with.

He slowly woke up and looked up, he met your eyes and his eyes widened. "You're oké!" He shouted as he jumped and hugged you.

You smiled and pulled away "i missed you" he said and kissed you "i missed you too, what happened?" You asked him, he frowned "you almost died in your spirit state but you were saved by other spirits that looked like your old friends" Kuroo explained.

You nodded, remembering everything again "i'm sorry" you told him "don't apologize, you saved the world and the most important thing is that you came back to me" he smiled and took your hand again.

"You're being awfully cheesy right now" you laughed, Kuroo smiled and squeezed your hand "my girlfriend almost died, i'm allowed to be cheesy" he laughed too.

You grinned and kissed him again "i never said i didn't like it" he nodded "that's good to hear because i'm going to be like this for a while" he told you and hugged your waist. You played with his hair as you both stayed silent and just enjoyed each others presence.

And that's when Akaashi, Lev, Kenma, Hinata and Tsukishima ran through the door followed by a crying owl who threw himself on top of you and Kuroo.