Iwaizumi Hajime

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Hurry up Trashykawa!" I heard Iwaizumi shout as he trew a volleyball at him. Oikawa was exchanging words with his stupid fangirls and left Iwaizumi by himself.

I walked up to Iwaizumi and tapped his shoulder "iwaizumi?" I asked as he turned around, he had a glare on his face before his eyes softened as he saw me "something wrong (L/N)?" I shook my head.

"No but i just wanted to say...you played amazing today" and i walked away again, i didn't want to get second hand embarrassment from that conversation any longer.

I walked passed Oikawa's fangirl group and shouted "OMG is that Tom Holland in front the school!" They actually believed it and ran outside. I smirked at Oikawa before waving at him and i began walking home.

"nice one!" I told Kyori as she made a strong serve, we were playing a practise match against the Shiratorizawa girl team and we were winning it. They had received it though and their Wing Spiker spiked it on our side just inside the line and scored a point.

She served the ball and Seiko, our Libero, received it. Kyori, our Setter, brought the ball up for me as i ran up. I threw myself up and pulled my arm back before i smashed it back against the ball straight down in the middle of their side of the court.

Me and the team jumped around because of the win, we kept our winning streak. We went to thank thepkayers from Shiratorizawa first before we turned to the students that cam to watch us play.

My eyes widened as i spotted Iwaizumi there...with Oikawa by his side, making heart eyes at Kyori. I snickered to myself as i looked back at Iwaizumi. My eyes widened as our eyes met.

I quietly gasped and immediately bowed "thank you for coming to our match!" The rest bowed too.

After we thanked the crowd i walked to the bench where my water bottle was, i was thirsty and was about to die.

"Stop it, stop it Flattykawa" i heard someone hiss from behind me. I turned my head slightly and found that Oikawa was dragging Iwaizumi in my direction. Iwaizumi litteraly scratched at Oikawa'a hand but the guy didn't let go of him.

Oikawa pushed Iwaizumi forward "iwa-Chan here has something to say. Have fun, Bye!" Oikawa said before he sprinted after Kyori who was leaving the gym.

I looked back at Iwaizumi and tilted my hand "what's wrong Iwaizumi?" I asked as he had turned a little red "are you sick?" I stepped closer to him.

He quickly shook his head "no! No...i just wanted to say, you were really good back there" he said. I smiled at him "thank yo-" he interrupted me "i had another question...would you like to hang out with me sometime?" He nervously asked me.

I smiled and nodded "like a date?" I asked him and his face became even redder "if you want it to be a date?" I nodded "yeah, i would like that, tomorrow after school?" He nodded and smiled "see you tomorrow (L/N)" he said.

I smiled at him and nodded "see you tomorrow and call me (Y/N)" he nodded "call me Hajime then" i laughed and nodded.

I decided to just go for it and kissed his cheek. He froze. I smiled and walked away.

I were waiting in your hallway for Hajime. He had told me he was going to pick me up, he still had a few minutes left but i couldn't help but get nervous 'is he coming?'i asked myself as i started to feel like i was going to throw up now.

A knock on the door washed the feeling away. I almost ran to the door and janked it open. Hajime stood there in a blue sweater and black ripped jeans, he looked good.

"Hey" he nervously said "hey Hajime" i smiled. He put his hand out for me to take so it ook it "i'm leaving mom!" I called back inside before i closed the door.

"So where are we going?" I asked him as we started walking along the sidewalk "we're going to a movie, Avengers: Endgame" he said and i jumped "really! I really wanted to see that one