Chapter 2. An Ad

Note: Hey guys! Just so you know this chapter will be short sooo yeah. Thank u guys for reading this! 10 reads?! Wow. My goal for this week for this story is 15 or 20 reads by next Sunday. So keep sharing this story and keep telling your friends how awesome this story is! Naw jk. U can if u wanna. Anyway. On with the story! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! Gravity Falls belongs to Alex Hirsch/ Disney. Enjoy!

              Your favorite show was at commercial break and you saw an ad about The Tent of Telepathy. It featured everyone from the tent, including the "Hot" Dipper Gleeful.

               You suddenly heard the phone ring. You picked it up, and heard your friend squeal at a pitch that almost made you deaf. "Omg! Are you seeing what's on TV right now?" Your friend said excitedly. You just shrugged "Yeah. So?" "Are you going?" "I don't know." "Omg. You're so coming!" You just sighed "What time do ya wanna meet up?" "Mmm. 5 pm tomorrow." "Sure! Sounds good to me! Bye." "Bye!" Then you put the phone down and went back to watching your favorite TV show.

        Note:Yeah see?? Told u it was short! Anyway. Glad you guys are liking this story! Anyway. GravityFallsFTW896 OUT PEACE!