Chapter 15. All Settled Out

Note: Hey guys! This will be the last and final chapter for this story. I decided not to do the bonus chapters cause my Spring Break is coming on the 30th and I still have other minor stories to catch up on so if u wanna read any other of my minor stories then go ahead. Plus im gonna be staring a new fanfiction called Koba's Human Daughter (Obviously a Dawn of the Planet of the Apes fanfic.) Sooo yeah. I'll get the sequal up sometime next month so don't worry.
Anyway. On with the story! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! Gravity Falls belongs to Disney/ Alex Hirsch. I only own my OC's and that's it. Anyway. Enjoy!

                       *1 year later*
         It's a year later (cause I wanted to ok? Hands down!) and you and Dipper were engaged and getting married the following month. (Ok, just to explain this reason, in the story, you're like an adult 19 or 20 years old so yeah. Just roll with it!)
          Valerie FINALLY got over her obsession with Dipper and now you, her AND Dipper were like Besties for like ever. (Yes, I had to say that. Hands down.)
           Carla, (That witch OC back a few chapters ago) finally got out and met some new people.
            Bill and Kristin broke up and you, Dipper and Valerie are helping them find a new love life without ruining their lives.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
         "Ok girl, we're gonna find you a great dress that Dipper will fall for you all over again."
             Kristin had tagged along with you and Valerie. You and Kristin exchanged glances then you both giggled a bit at Valerie's excitment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
                       Dipper POV
       Me, Bill and Carla were looking for a nice tux for me to wear when me and [Name] do get married next month.
         We already know where and what date we wanted our marrage to be.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
                        No One POV *Time Skip 3 hours later*
           You, Dipper, Bill, Valerie, Carla and Kristin met up at Gravity Falls Park ( *wink wink*)
             You, Kristin and Valerie couldn't find the right dress that's your style or size so you had Valerie make one. It was gorgeous! [Describe dress here].
-----------------------------------------------------------------
              *Time Skip 2 months later due to writer's block*
         You and Dipper were happly married, you founf Bill a beautiful woman you've known since Elementary School named Gabby Anita and Kristin found a wonderful man named Mattew Graeme.
          You found out that Gabby had an abusive family and an abusive boyfriend before Bill. Those two were so cute together!
          Gabby has almost a childish like attitued for an adult you decided to hook Bill and her together.
           In the end, everyone is happy, you were glad you met Dipper and never regretted metting him ever since his proposal. Everyone lived a good life and is perfectly happy.

                     THE END