Chapter 9. Sleepover at the Gleefuls

Note: Hey guys! Chapter 9 is here finally! School has been keeping me busy sooo yeah. Mostly Spanish homework and Math and thats it. But here's an update for ya! Enjoy! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! I only own my OC's and that's it. Gravity Falls belongs to Alex Hirsch/ Disney. Anyway. Enjoy!

          You two finally got to Dipper's house. "You can sleep in my room if you'd like." You nodded "Sure." Once you got into Dipprr's room, you spotted a white binder that said 'Memories' on it. 'I wonder what this is.' You picked it up and opened it.

           You saw plenty of pictures of him and Mabel. And some of Debby. But it wasn't what they looked like now. Dipper had a baseball cap with a pine tree on it, an orange shirt, and dark blue vest. And Mabel had a pinkish colored sweater with a shooting star, braces, and a headband on. 'This is what he and his sister probably looked like before they became famous.'
            You felt tapping on your shoulder and a voice behind you, you were clearly not listening "[Name]. [Name]? Hello? [Name] are you listening? [Name]!" You snapped back to reality. "Oh. Sorry. Hehe." His eyes widened when he saw the memory book in your hands. "H-Hey. Give me that!" He snatched it out of your hands. He sniffed and clutched the book to his chest.

        "H-Hey. I-I'm, I'm sorry." He walked out to his balcony. You followed him. You put a hand on his shoulder for comfort. You smiled at him in a friendly manor. It almost seemed like he was crying. You looked at his face. He was. "H-Hey. Look, I didn't mean for you to cry." "I was just curious. That's all." He stopped crying and looked at you.

        You guys walked back into his bedroom and sat on his bed. He opened the memory book and flipped to a page thay had a picture of Debby in it. "You wanna know the truth about Debby?" You listened to him, clearly interested. "She was my only friend when I was a kid."

          You nodded. He looked at you "Until you came into my life." Your eyes widened and your whole face turned red. You smiled. "Oh Dipper." You hugged him, which made him fall on the bed "Ah!" You two laughed and you suddenly realized you were on top of him. You blushed deep red. "U-Uh. S-Sorry." You stuttered.

Note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks so much for 1.32K reads!! Means so much to me! Anyway. Next chapter is gonna get interesting ;). (Tho I have a tiny bit of Writer's Block on that chapter hehe but don't worry i'll get it up hopefully tomorrow or the weekend.) Anyway. GravityFallsFTW896 OUT! PEACE!