Chapter 3. Going to the Tent of Telepathy

Note: Hey guys! Here's an update for ya! Hope you enjoy! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! Gravity Falls belongs to Disney/ Alex Hirsch. On with the story! Enjoy Chapter 3 peoples!

EDIT 4/28/18 at 3 PM:

(Better drawing of Valerie made by SamanthaFoxcub2)

to the sound of your alarm clock 'Ugh! I want to go back to sleep!' You thought to yourself. You looked at the clock and it read 7 AM. You sighed and went over a list in your head 'Ok, at 12, I'm gonna eat lunch at Greasy's Diner, 2 is my usual walk, 3 [Insert favorite show here] is on, and 5 I meet my friend to go to the event.' You didn't have a piece of paper so you just wrote it on your arm.

                  *Time skip 9 AM due to lazyness lol*
          You were sitting around on the couch doing nothing and you hear a knock on the door. You got up and answered the door and... It was her.

            "W-What are you doing here? I thought we were going to meet later." "Sorry. I couldn't help it! I'm just soooo excited!" At this point, you wanted to slam the door in her face with the obssessive fangirling. Though you didn't mind it, she HAS been like this and your best friend since you guys were kids. "So. Can I come in?" "Uh. Sure." "Omg! I ran into the most hottest guy today! Can you guess who he is?" You sighed "Dipper Gleeful." She said dreamly, you said not interested what so ever. "So what've you been up to?" "Nothin' much."

                   *3 hours later*
         It's 12 pm aaand you were just sooo annoyed right now. So to to come up with an excuse "I'm gonna go ahead and go to Greasy's Diner and have lunch. Wanf anything?" "Um. Just a soda." "Ok."

         So you headed out the door listening to [Insert favorite song here]. You ran into some friends of yours including Bill. You paused your music and went up to him. "Hey Bill!" He looked at you and smiled at you with his cute smile. He was your crush after all. But he seemed different "Hey! How's my favorite dream demon?" He was looking at the ground this time and his whole body turned blue instead of yellow. "Gravity Falls is losing its mystery because of the Gleefuls."

            "Oh." You understood what he was saying. When you guys were kids, you would go monster hunting all the time. But the Gleefuls would find that monster a week later and use that creature for their next show. You looked down at the ground as well. You checked your phone and it was 12:25. "Hey. You wanna go to Greasy's Diner with me for lunch?" You said blushing alittle.

          He turned yellow again and laughed his usual cute laugh. "Hehe. Sure, kid." The inside of you squealed with joy while the outside of you kept it cool. You cleared your throat "Soo wanns head there now?" "Sure." He turned around and started walking. You did your little happy dance. He turned around, you instantly stopped and awkwardly smiled and blushed.