Important Author's Note: All the Bullcrap that's going *facepalm*

I just wanna add to my friend chosley's Author's Note on her story Fire and a Gunshot.

First off: Pressuring People to Update Their Stories: You guys seriously need to stop doing that. Ya know. All the "Pls updates" and spam to have that author update. Just let them take their freakin time. If ANY of you spam me to update on any of my stories I'll just tell you to leave. I ain't puttin up with all this crap. Just let them have their breaks. If they want the whole year off, then give it to them. If they want a month, a few days or a week off then give it to them. I admit, when I first joined Wattpad (I was like 12 or 11 then so I didn't know any better) I did that too. But then I saw people posting Author's Notes that they wanted to take breaks or they're under pressure or something like that, I stopped commenting that. So you guys NEED to let people take their times because they could be going through a tough time and they can't update. Put yourself in other people's perspectives. If you were in their situation, you would feel stressed out as well.

2nd of all: School + Internet Violence: I've heard ALOT of fights were at my school this past few weeks because of dumb people fighting. I've NEVER gotten into a physical fight with ANYONE. And I intend to keep it that way. I ain't dealin with their bullcrap. I mean come on it's over a stupid reason anyways. Like that person taking their pencil or some shit like that. That's just SOOO stupid! And fights AREN'T entertaining. 1. Because someone could end up dying at the scene 2. The person who started it is gonna get in trouble anyways. And blaming the person who has bruises and scars all over them isn't gonna help. Cause YOU dumbasses hurt them. Get a life people seriously.
2nd of all, Internet violence "This person attacked this person because of sending photos to them" or some shit like that. Just. Just get a life for people who do that. "Oh. But they did  something to me first!" I'm just sittin here like: Do I give a crap? Seriously people.

Anyways. Just so ya'll know. If you pressure me into updating into any of my other stories, I'll just stop updating that story. Pressure me here to update any other story, I'll completely stop Last Hope if you do. So the message here is: STOP with the whole Internet bullcrap that's going on. If you don't know what Stop means then look it up.