Chapter 11. Love is War

Not: Yay! New update! I'm gonna be updating this story every Sunday so don't worry. If anyone has any ideas for the next chapter, i'll be glad to put your idea in it! Right now this is a mix of RoseTheEnderman's and @Katnisseverdeen2112's ideas thanks guys! Anyway. Enjoy the chapter this is gonna be a short chapter sooo yeah sorry! Anyway. Enjoy! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! Gravity Falls belongs to Disney/ Alex Hirsch. I only own OC'S and thats it! Enjoy!

            It WAS Dipper. You saw him grab this 'Journal' and walk towards the door. You bit your lip. Then you managed to ask "Dipper." He turned around, eyes wide and hid the book behind his back.
             "Dipper, I KNOW about the book. Explain it to me." He looked up at the ceiling then back at you "How about. No." "Come on!" "You were hiding secrets from me this whole time haven't you?" He snapped "That' NONE of YOUR buisness [Name]!"
              Then he left. You growled and clenched your fist angerly. 'Why?!' You thought. You felt your phone vibrate. 'Not now please.' It was from Valerie . She sent you a picture of you and Dipper. 'What's THIS doing on Google Images huh? Why didn't you never tell me that you were dating Dipper, [Name]?' You replied 'Hey Val. Yeah sry. Look, I'm kinda NOT in the mood to talk right now. Can we talk about me and Dipper tomorrow? That would be great. Thnx!' You hit send.

       Note: Like I said, Short chapter today. I'll try to make the next chapter longer! Anyway. If you have any ideas for the next chapter, be sure to comment them! GravityFallsFTW86 OUT! PEACE!