Author's Note: Careful What You Comment (Updated)

I'm never taking down this story and chapter with it

For those of you bashing on this story because it's "horrible" and I constantly seem like I'm crying about something that happened, boo hoo for you because I wrote this story YEARS ago

(Put it in bold for those of you that haven't seen it before)

So really any comment talking about how I can write this story "better" is invalid in 2018.

This was written when I was in middle school so of course I know my stories were shit then. It's 2018.

Look at the date I joined before you comment if you wanna tell me how to write "better".

I've improved a lot over the years and I plan to keep writing and releasing more works. Nothing's gonna stop me from doing what I love. And if you have a problem with it, leave now. Unfollow. Do whatever you want to never see my stories again.

I'm not doing this to satify one person. I'm doing this to satisfy all of my followers.

If you don't wanna read a poorly written story, read some of my current works or works that'll come out in the future.

If you don't like my works then don't bother coming here and reading then.

If you wanna tell me how to improve then feel free to PM me and to give me some CONSTRUCTIVE critizism thatll actually help me improve instead of "Your writing sucks, get writing lessons". Give me reasons why my writing sucks and give me some tips on how I can improve instead of leaving comments like that.

Also, I'm never gonna stop poking my nose into other people's business. If people are on purposly trying to piss me off, then I'm not afraid to call them out for what they're trying to say.

Ain't bringing me down.