Chapter 7. Date #1

Note: Hey guys I tried to find the closest thing to this chapter. Sooo yeah. I'm glad you guys are enjoying this story! I'm still writing down chapter 8 sooo yeah. This chapter is gonna get interesting soo grab whatever is next to you like a bag of chips or whatever and enjoy this chapter! Anyway. I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! I only own my OC'S and that's it. Gravity Falls belongs to Disney/ Alex Hirsch. Enjoy!

          You see Dipper and you went up to hug him. He hugged back. "Hey." "Hey. Hey, you tricked me." You smiled "Yup. That was the plan." Then you winked at him.

           He laughed and shook his head. You two stood in awkward silence for a few minutes. "So, wanna go to Greasy's Diner and have something to eat?" "Sure." You both headed out.

                       *Time Skip 5 minutes later*
         You two finally got to Greasy's Diner and Lazy Susan came over "Hey [Name]. Your usual?" You nodded "Yup." She looked at Dipper. "And what about you?" Dipper said his order and Lazy Susan wrote it down. "Your order will be right with you."

          You saw some people looking you, aspecially jealous teenage girls. You looked down and bit your lip. "So..." Someone got up and went over to your table "Aw. Dipper and that girl are dating. How cute." You two blushed. 'This was a bad idea.' You thought. You heard someone take a photo of you two. You burried your hand in you face in total embarrassment.

                        *Time Skip End of Eating*
             You took out your phone and you saw on Google Images of you and Dipper. 'Valerie is SO going to kill me when she sees these.' "So... That was.. Eventful." "Hehe. Yeeah." "Man, images are adding up by the second." "What?! Let me see." He looked at your phone. "Oh gosh." "Funny they think we were on a date." You blushed.

              "Were we?" You shrugged, your blush still remainded on your cheeks. "I guess." He smiled. 'Gosh his smile is so cute.' 'Wait. What?' "No. It's fine if it was. I'm not mad." 'Good.' He kissed you on the cheek. You smiled and blushed.

                He whispered in your ear "I love you." Your eyes widened and you felt your blush go a deeper shade of red. Then you admitted "I-I do too. I mean, I love you too Dipper." Your blush remained on your face.

                   (To be continued)

Note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! Anyway. GravityFallsFTW896 OUT PEACE!