Chapter 4. Meeting Dipper Gleeful

Note: There's SOME good news about @sonadow27, she's out of the hospital and at her home but she cant really eat anything right now. She said that she can't speak tho. And she cant really go anywhere right now. But at least ur out of the hospital my good friend! ^^. Anyway. Here's an update for u guys. Thanks for 420 reads ^^. I didn't expect for this story to get so popular. Anyway. On with the story! I DON'T OWN GRAVITY FALLS!! Gravity Falls belongs to Alex Hirsch/ Disney. Enjoy!

EDIT 11/23/17: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! For those of you about to comment "Why doesn't Debby look 6?" "Why does she have boobs? Blah blah blah." *THIS DRAWING WAS MADE BACK WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! My art style wasn't that great back then. So I was somewhat a beginner. I didn't really care about making it look that age or proportions. *Please read this before you comment about the picture, thank you*

          You listened to him. You two sat on his bed. He sighed. "When I was little. I had a childhood friend named Debby." 'Huh. Debby and Dipper.' (She's in the picture above btw) "Anyway. When we were 6, she became ill. And every day, week, month, yeah the illness would get worse."

           You felt bad for him, you knew where this was going but you kept listening anyway. "When we were 10, she-." "I don't wanna say it." He sighed and sniffed 'died.' You completed the sentence in your head.

            "I feel so sorry for you, Dipper. You must've felt empty inside after, you know." You didn't wanna say the word died either 'cause it'll only make him feel worst. "When we were in Gravity Falls before our world tour, I would visit her grave everyday after a show." You smiled "That's sweet. If she were here right now, she would probably be so happy that you became famous. She'd want you to keep preforming." He softened up alittle bit and smiled and looked at you. He then nodded "You know what [Name]? You're right." "Hey. I comforted you, you comforted me. Thanks [Name]!"

         You blushed and hugged back. He whispered in your ear "Thank you [Name]." Your blush stayed on your cheeks and you smiled and whispered back "You're welcome Dipper.

          You two pulled away and you checked your phone for the time. It read 6 pm. "Oh. Um. I gotta go." You said. "Oh. Uh. Ok." He looked at your phone "Can I have your number?" You blushed again. Then answered "Uh. S-Sure." You wrote your number down and gave it to Dipper. He wrote down his and gave it to you. "Call me when you get home." You nodded and headed out.

Note: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm still writing down Chapter 5. I'll get it up sometime this week or next week. Anyway. GravityFallsFTW896 OUT! PEACE!