Chapter 10. A Discovery Made

Note: Hey guys! Sry I haven't been updating. School and such. I'm kinda busy today soo this is gonna be a short chapter. And I kind of had Writer's Block on this chapter. Chapter 11 should be up by tomorrow or next Sunday. I'm kinda working on another story right now which is Interesting Job (FNAF story). Soo yeah short chapter but i'll try to make the next chapter a bit longer. (I was kinda lazy on this chapter lol). Anyway. Enjoy! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! I only own my OC'S and thats it. Gravity Falls belongs to Alex Hirsch/ Disney. Enjoy!

            Dipper's sister came in. "Bro. We have a meeting to attend to." "Ok." Dipper got up and headed out the door.

             Something caught your eye. You picked the thing up from under his bed. 'Huh. He didn't tell me about this.'

              It looked like an old journal with a... 6 fingered hand that was gold colored with a 3 on it, and the four corners of the book had gold on it as well. 'Woah. This book must be old.'

              You opened it and one of the pages said 'Property of'' and the other half was ripped. 'Property of what?' you questioned yourself. And another page said 'Trust No One!' In red ink. 'Why didn't he tell me about this?' You heard footsteps coming towards the door, you quickly put the journal back under the bed in case it was Dipper.

Note: Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sry it was so short! I promise you that it will be a bit longer next time! Anyway. GravityFallsFTW896 OUT! PEACE!