Chapter 1

After lunch Voldemort tells harry that he wants to speak to him after they are finished in his study. Voldemort finishes his lunch and goes to his study to wait for harry to finish and come to the study.

So five minutes later finds harry in Voldemort's study waiting patiently for Voldemort to speak. "harry I have been looking at your grades for your first term and they are not good not only that but your deportment is a disgrace if you ever, EVER think about throwing a book at a teacher again I will cane you for a week"

"My grades are fine" harry complains

"I beg to differ they are all P's and A's I will not have you slacking off on your school work am I understood young man" snaps Voldemort to his new son.

"Whatever" replies harry cheekily

"Right get up and bend over the desk I was wrong to think you didn't need punishment I was going to let you off with a stern talking to and an essay but you proved me wrong"

"No please I'm sorry I understand" whined harry as he just realise he just got himself in more trouble.

"I will not allow you to be disrespectful, now do what I said and bend over the desk"

So harry gets up with a sigh and bends over the desk and waits for Voldemort to get started on his much needed punishment. Voldemort gets the strap and goes up to harry and bares his bottom before standing to his left side and bringing the strap down hard on Harry's bottom until harry is crying hard wanting the punishment to end.

"Right stand up and get yourself together then go to you room and stay there for the rest of the day." Voldemort dismisses harry and goes to see his adopted daughter and his other son to see what they are doing and to join in the fun.

"Where's harry dad?" asks Selest not realising she just called her granddad dad.

"He is in his room nursing a sore bum after being disrespectful"