Chapter 5

The next day Selest wakes up and quick climbs out of her bed before rushing to the toilet and emptying here entire stomach contents when she is finished she flushes the toilet and goes to the sink and washes he mouth out before brushing here teeth then jumping in the shower and getting dressed and going downstairs. When she gets into the dining room she sits down and orders and elf to bring her a cup of tea.

Voldemort looks up from reading his newspaper and sees his daughter just has a cup of tea and nothing else he sighs before address her. "You need to eat Selest you can't just have a cup of tea" Voldemort says to Selest before putting his paper down and drinking his coffee.

"I know I just feel sick I will eat when my stomach settles a bit"

"What do you mean you feel sick have you been sick yet" asks Voldemort concerned.

"yes I was sick this morning I may just be coming down with something I will take a stomach soother when I have eaten" replies Selest as she takes some toast from the middle of the table before smelling something awful and when her father puts some eggs on her plate she immediately runs from the table to the toilet holding her mouth.

When she comes back to the table she sees a stomach soother and takes it before sighing in relief and starting to eat her breakfast when she is finished Voldemort gets up and tells him to come so they can go back to Hogwarts.

Ten minutes later Voldemort goes to the infirmary after telling Selest if she feels worse to go to the infirmary to check on his son harry after he was cursed by Selest.

"Hello son are you ok am sorry I didn't check on you yesterday but I wanted to get your sister's punishment out the way first"

"It's ok am fine madam Pomfrey said I can go soon but to take it easy" replies harry to his dad

"Well I will see if you can get discharged and walk you to your dormitory then I will have to leave you as I have a meeting ok"

So five minutes later Voldemort walks harry to his dormitory and then goes home to his meeting.

Later that day Selest is feeling worse when she starts to feel dizzy she grabs the desk for support she was just about to leave the potions classroom when she started to feel dizzy. Professor Westbourne sees her student griping the desk and goes over to her to make sure she is ok.

"Are you ok Miss Riddle?" asks Westbourne concerned.

"No I have felt ill all day and I fell even worse now" complains Selest.

"Ok I am going to take you to the....." Westbourne trails off as Selest faints. She conjures a stretcher before rushing her to the infirmary and calling madam Pomfrey to come and check her out.

Pomfrey comes over and waves her wand when it glows blue she is shocked when she hears her patient is coming round she looks at her.

"err. What happened?" groans Selest.

"Miss Riddle you fainted and professor Westbourne brought you here I have done a scan and you are pregnant miss riddle" replies madam Pomfrey.

"I need my dad" says Selest in shock.

Westbourne goes over to the floo and throws floo powder in before flooing to riddle manor to get her student's father. When she arrives Voldemort sighs thinking his children are in trouble again.

"I am sorry to inform you Mr Riddle but your daughter is in the hospital wing now she is ok but she is asking for your presence" informs Westbourne.

So Voldemort gets up grabs the floo powder before flooing to the infirmary and going over to his daughter. "What is wrong Selest?" he asks his daughter.

"About two months back me and Draco got drunk and one thing led to another and.... And I'm pregnant dad what am I going to do?" whimpers Selest.

Voldemort goes over to his daughter and pulls here into a hug and tries to reassure here. "I know you are young sweetheart and you do have a marriage contract to Draco I am sure we can sort things I will speak to his father ok"

"but dad I am too young to have a baby and I only have seven months before the baby comes and I don't want it born out of wedlock, it was one night dad and now am pregnant" whines Selest.

Voldemort suggest she should rest and let him sort things out as stress isn't good for the baby when she falls asleep ten minutes later he floos back home to get some sleep before he speaks to Lucius in the morning