Chapter 13

Three months later Selest is feeling very quilty after she lost a patient and feels it is her fault, she was spending so much time treating her brother she forgot to put in the request for a vital test that she needed for her patient. Selest has been walking around at riddle manor for the last month she hasn't been to work or home and she hasn't seen her husband in a month so when her father tells her to come to his study, she isn't surprised.

Selest walks to her father's study and knocks on the door when she hears enter, she goes in. "you wanted to see me dad" she says

"Yes, I did you haven't been home in a month and haven't seen your husband in that time you don't talk and you are barely eating I want to know what is going on with you now and you are not leaving this study until you do"

"Fine, I lost a patient three months ago it was when Harry was in the hospital, I was spending so much time treating him I forgot to order a vital test for one of my other patients and she died and I feel so quilty and depressed I am a rubbish doctor if I can't even remember to order a test for my patient."

"Selest, stop you have nothing to feel quilty about as I was there three months ago and I remember you tell nurse Matthews to order a full blood work up as well as an echo for the patient you are talking about when you was doing an echo on harry to check his heart valve "

"You mean to tell me nurse Matthews let me feel quilty for three months for his error not mine, excuse me dad I have something I need to do"

Tom smiles knowing Selest is on the warpath and there is one nurse who is about to get a tongue lashing

Selest storms into Saint mungo's and immediately spots the nurse she is about to release a very good tongue lashing on "nurse Matthews with me now"

Selest goes into an empty office and lets lose "nurse Matthews CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU LET ME FEEL QUILTY FOR THREE MONTHS FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS YOUR ERROR AND NOT MINE. I TOLD YOU TO ORDER A FULL BLOOD WORK UP AND AN ECHO FOR MRS SMITH I THOUGHT I HAD FORGOTEN TO ORDER IT BUT IT WAS YOU WHO FORGOT OR JUST DID NOT DO IT"

"I got distracted with doing something for doctor wright and I totally forgot to put the order in I thought if I told you, you would fire me"

"you are part of my team not doctor wright's and as such I expect you to follow my orders to the letter before you do stuff for other doctors as such you are suspended for three months pending investigation into your actions on the day in question you may be struck off for this as you didn't admit your mistake and I will be speaking to doctor wright, get your things and get out of my sight"

Selest storms down the corridor to find doctor wright to give him a telling off as she is the head of cardio, he should not be ordering her team around. "doctor wright a word if you don't mind in my office when you have finished with that patient"

They both walk into the office and Selest let him have it to say she was pissed off was an understatement " doctor wright three months ago you ordered one of my nurses to do something that cost one of MY patients may I remind you that you are not head of cardio and do not have the right to order members of my team around because of you I may lose one of the best members of staff on my team you have your own team and nurses use them not mine if anything like this happens again I will fire you on the spot let this be your one and only warning as of right now you are suspended for three months get your stuff and get out my sight"

Selest then goes home to her husband and explains the whole story Draco just holds her and lets her cry her frustration out