Chapter 3

Harry, Selest and Severus are just finishing eating breakfast when they hear their father's furious voice call out "SEVERUS, SELEST AND HARRY GET YOU BACKSIDES HERE NOW!" demands a furious Voldemort He still can't believe they skipped class yesterday.

Severus, Selest and harry walk out the great hall and to their father where he then escorts them to an empty classroom and starts in on the lecture.

"So you three are in the world of trouble I could not believe it when I got that letter yesterday informing you skipped class, I am so disappointed in you"

"We are sorry" says harry

"Oh believe me you will be when I am through with you. Severus bare you bottom and come here, Selest and Harry go stand in the corner." Says Voldemort sternly.

So Severus bares his bottom and goes to his father while Selest and harry go to the corner. Voldemort grasp Severus' wrist and pulls him over his knee before starting the spanking this time he has decided to just use his hand. He set a fast paste bring down his hand on the upturned bottom when he is finished he helps Severus up before giving him a hug then repeating the process with Selest and Harry.

"If any of you skip class again I will bring the cane and cane you do you understand me?" asks Voldemort and after getting three Yes Sirs he tells them to go to class and he would see them in the holidays if they didn't misbehave before then.

Harry is sitting in defence against the dark arts zoning out as he already knows the spell they are working on when professor black asks him a question.

"What is the accio spell used for Mr Riddle?"

"The spell is used to summon something Sir" answers harry angrily he just feels the lesson is pointless and his bottom is still hurting from the spanking his adopted father gave him this morning.

"Twenty points from Gryffindor for your attitude Mr Riddle but your answer was correct" snaps Sirius. He then tells the class that he wants two feet on the uses of the summoning spell for the next lesson then dismisses the class.

Harry walks out of the class with his sister and goes to his next class which happens to be potions with his most hated teacher he feels his day can't get any worse and his sister is thinking the same thing as she absolutely hates Westbourne