Chapter 7

The next morning Voldemort gives the aging potion to his son to age him back to his rightful age before he explains to Severus if he misbehaves he will still is punished. When Severus is back to his rightful age he thanks his father before he goes for a nap.

Meanwhile at Hogwarts Selest and harry are just heading off to potions, today is selest's last day before she has to go home to rest before her baby is due. They both walk into the classroom and take their seats when professor Westbourne comes into the room and sees Selest she instantly addresses here.

"miss Riddle you can't be in this class today as we are brewing today you can either stay in my office or go home as I feel this is going to be a day when you won't be able to go to class because all your classes today are practical's"

"I will go home if I can't be in classes can I use your floo please ma'am" replies Selest after being told she can use the floo she gets here things and floos home her trunk is already shrunk and in her pocket when she gets home Voldemort is in his study and he looks up when he hears the floo alarm go off.

"What are you doing home early haven't you got potions today?" asks Voldemort.

"Yes I was sent home because all my lessons are practical's today, is there any ice cream I have been craving it all morning"

Voldemort quickly calls an elf to get his daughter ice cream he knows how pregnant women can get when they don't get what they want when they are craving. After giving Selest here ice cream he asks how things are going with the pregnancy she says fine as she continues to eat half the tub of ice cream before putting it on the table.

A.N: I know normal pregnancies are nine months but I am going to make it shorter I will explain more at the end of the chapter.

Selest decides to go for a nap as she is now five and a half months pregnant and she has another month and a half to go she can't wait until the baby is born as she can't stop going to the toilet.

Three hours later

Voldemort hears a scream and despite being a dark lord he runs out of his office and up the stairs thinking he will oblivate anyone who saw him run through the manor later. When he gets upstairs he sees his daughter holding her stomach with a puddle under her feet and she is wincing Voldemort instantly helps back to bed before getting an elf to go get her private healer and her husband Draco.

Selest is screaming through the pain when the healer and Draco get there. "Dad it's too early there is still a month and a half to go why I am in labour is the baby going to be ok" cries Selest.

"the baby will be fine look the healer is here now just do what she tells you ok baby girl" Voldemort replies using her pet name to calm her down.

"Ok Selest you are fully dilated on the next contraction push ok" says healer Morrison.

Half an hour later there is crying baby the healer checks to make sure the baby is ok before handing the baby to the mother." You have a beautiful baby girl Miss Rid...., sorry Mrs Malfoy" the healer quickly finishes up before leaving the family to it and going to finish some paperwork off to the side in the corner.

Draco goes over to his wife and gives her a hug and looks at his baby girl. "What you going to name her darling" asks Draco. Selest looks at her husband and then her daughter before replying.

"Her name is Sarina Selest Malfoy