Chapter 2

Voldemort and his children were eating dinner when Voldemort started to speak to them. "As you know there will be a new headmaster this term at Hogwarts but there will also be a new deputy after Minerva past away the new headmaster is Rodophlus and the deputy is Rabastan and they together with the governors have decided it is best to bring corporal punishment back"

"What does that mean" all three children asked at the same time.

"It means that if you misbehave your backsides are in danger of getting spanked so you better behave" replied Voldemort.

He then informs them that they are going back to school tomorrow and the new rules will be in place and if they get spanked at school three times in a week he will personally come to the school and cane their backsides for them.

The next day finds Severus, harry and Selest running around packing everything ready to go back to school they are going early as the headmaster has granted them permission to floo there instead of going on the train.

"Have you lot got everything it's time to go" shouts Voldemort up the stairs. Three children then come running down the stairs and into the floo room ready to go back to school.

"What have I told you three about running in the house" reprimands Voldemort sternly.

"Not to as we could get hurt" replies a sheepish looking harry.

Voldemort tells them no to do it again and sends them through the floo after telling them to write to him every two weeks.

Ten minutes later finds the three children sitting in the great hall waiting for the first years to be sorted. After all the first years are sorted the headmaster stands to make announcements. "Welcome everybody to a new year at Hogwarts I hope you all had a good holiday. I as the headmaster of this school along with the governors and my deputy have decided to bring corporal punishment back to this school so if you misbehave you will be punished appropriately, with that said let the feast begin" said rodophlus to the students and sat down. He wasn't one for long speeches.

The next day harry wakes up in a foul mood he didn't sleep well, he goes to shower then goes down to breakfast before deciding to skip class which he knows isn't a good idea and will likely get him spanked but today he just doesn't care little does he know Selest and Severus have decided to do the same thing. So when he goes down to the lake he is surprised to see both his sister and brother.

"What are you two doing here?"

"We could say the same thing we decided to skip class, we didn't sleep well"

They are sitting talking when a shadow appears over them as harry gulps and turns around he see the deputy headmaster there with a scowl on his face.

"You three will come with me immediately to the headmasters office now" snaps the furious deputy headmaster as he wait for the three naughty children to follow him.

As the four walk back to the castle and up to the headmaster office, the children are nervous as they know they are going to be spanked and probably get a letter home. When they reach the headmaster office they are told to sit down as rabastan explains what they did to the headmaster.

"you three decided to skip class which automatically earns you the paddle and a letter home I will start with the youngest first so that is you harry, so Selest and Severus wait outside the office I will call you when I am ready" demands a furious rodophlus.

So Severus and Selest leave the office and wait outside.

"Mr Riddle removes your robes and bend over the desk you will get six with the paddle and if you dare to skip class again you will get the strap am I understood?"

"Yes, Sir" says harry as he removes his robe and bends over the desk and waits for the pain to start.

Rodophlus gets the paddle from his draw and walks to Harry's left side and raises the paddle and brings it down on the upturned bottom when harry straightens up. "Get back in position now and that swat doesn't count as you moved out of position" snaps Rodophlus. Harry gets back in position and the swats start coming down again hard and fast before he can move out of position again.

"You may stand up and put your robes back on and tell Miss Riddle to come in please"

Selest comes into the office and without being told removes her robes and bends over the desk and waits. The swats start coming down on her bottom and before she knows it the punishment ends and she is being told to stand up and get dressed and to send Severus in for his turn. She goes out the office and tells Severus it is his turn.

Severus goes into the office and bends over the desk after taking his robes off. "you will get six with the paddle but if there is a next time it will be the strap, are you ready?" says Rodophlus as he stand to the left of Severus.

"Yes sir" replies Severus his hands tightening on the desk.

With that Rodophlus brings the paddle down hard until he has given all six swats then he dismisses him and starts writing a letter to Voldemort to inform him of his children's behaviour.

Later that evening three children are sitting at the house tables eating when an owl fly over to them with a red letter in its beak and unfortunately for the students in the great hall it is charmed to go off without it being opened.

"SEVERUS MARVOLO RIDDLE, SELEST MARIE RIDDLE AND HARRY JAMES RIDDLE HOW DARE YOU SKIP CLASS AFTER I TOLD YOU TO BEHAVE I AM SO DISSAPOINTED IN YOU, I WILL BE COMING TO THE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING TO DEAL WITH YOU AS I DON'T HAVE TIME TODAY AND IF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE BEFORE THEN MERLIN HELP YOU BECAUSE I WILL CANE YOU ALL FOR A WEEK." The howler tears itself up and the three naughty children leave the great hall completely embarrassed