Chapter 8

Two days later Selest comes down stairs with a baby monitor in her hand and walks into the dining room for breakfast. She sits down tiredly with a yawn. "You look tired baby girl when you are finished breakfast go and sleep I will look after Sarina" say Voldemort looking at his daughter.

"Everyone's tired what with the brat crying nonstop" snaps Severus.

"Severus you will hold your tongue or you will find yourself in my study for a spanking" warns Voldemort.

ten minutes later harry comes down stairs he is home from school he hasn't been feeling well and his father decided it was best to have him at home where he could see him and check on his health as soon as he sits down Voldemort checks his temperature.

"You still have a fever how is your stomach?" says a highly concerned Voldemort.

"It still hurts the pain is getting worse it feels like a burning sensation now" groans harry.

Voldemort quickly gets up and goes to the floo and calls his family healer to check on harry, he is very worried the pain is not getting better. When the healer comes she does a diagnostic scan before her pales.

"We have to get him to Saint Mungo's now he has appendicitis quick before it bursts I need to get him into surgery now" says healer Morrison.

Voldemort sends a potronus to Draco to get to the manor and help look after Selest and the baby while he goes to the hospital with harry.

Four hours later at saint mungo's harry is out of surgery the healer goes and runs some scans before turning to her patient's father. "The surgery went well we are lucky we caught it when we did it was about to burst we got it out just in time he should make a full recovery we will keep him in for a few days"

"Thank you healer Morrison I need to go check on my daughter and granddaughter and then I will be back" replies Voldemort.

"Of course how is the little one doing?"

"She is fine apart from driving her poor mum insane she is feeding a lot and Selest is up half the night"

Voldemort floos home and immediately step into an argument he thinks what in merlin's name is going on. "WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE I GO TO THE HOSPITAL WITH YOUR BROTHER AND COME BACK TO THIS NOW EXPLAIN" SHOUT VOLDEMORT FURIOUS

"Dad Severus here has been nothing but a bully all day he keeps calling Sarina a brat and a bitch that doesn't deserve to be here" cries Selest. Draco is upstairs tending to Sarina so didn't hear the argument.

"Severus go wait in my study now I warned you this morning to hold your tongue" snaps Voldemort before hugging his daughter then going to his study to deal with his son's attitude problem.

"I don't know what your problem is but it stops now, go and get the cane" reprimands Voldemort as he walks into the study. When Severus doesn't move Voldemort snaps and the little patients he has goes out the window he get the cane himself then grabs Severus by the arm and bends him over the desk before placing a sticking charm on him for good measure then baring his bottom before bring the cane down twenty times on the his son's bottom. When he is finished he rights his clothes then removes the sticking charm before pulling Severus into a hug.

"this behaviour stops now I know you are tired as we all are that is what comes with having a new baby in the house now I need to get back to the hospital if you step out of line again I will put you on restriction do you understand"

"Yes dad and am sorry" replies Severus