Chapter 9

Two days later Voldemort asks to speak to Selest in his study about a private matter. So Selest goes to his study knocks on the door then enters, when she goes in she sits down and waits for her father to speak.

"I asked you to come here because I am inducting you as a death eater today and I have your first mission for you. I want you to brew the experimental potion you did a month back that turned out to be a poison and I want handed to me by next week understood" says Voldemort.

"yes father, I am going to Malfoy manor now I have married Draco I am a Malfoy so Lord Malfoy is the head of my house as well as you and I need to start living with my husband I will be using the lab there to brew this potion as nobody uses that lab and everybody uses our lab and it's too dangerous" replies Selest.

"I completely agree that you should be living with your husband that was the second topic I was going to talk to you about, and as you are now under the house of Malfoy you will be punished by both houses if you misbehave as you are a Riddle by birth you still answer to me but you also answer to Lord Malfoy now you are married"

Half an hour later Malfoy manor

When Selest arrives at Malfoy manor she goes to find her father in-law to ask if he can look after the baby while she brews the potion for her father. When she finds Lucius he agrees to look after his granddaughter and sends her off to brew the potion.

After warding the lab Selest takes out a cauldron and starts to brew the potion she is just thinking about her happy family when she picks up the wrong ingredient and puts into the cauldron she realises her mistake as she tries to stir the potion but it is too late as the potion explodes all over her hand quickly summoning an elf she demands it go fetch Lucius and Draco before she takes the wards down.

Lucius and Draco arrive and see the mess they look and each other then back and sigh in exasperation. "What happened here what you did wrong to make the potion explode?" asks Draco

"the same thing I did last time I brewed this potion when I was experimenting, I put the basilisk venom in first instead of last and putting anything in the cauldron after it will explode the potion even trying to stir it will make it explode." Replies Selest wincing in pain.

"What were you doing when you put the basilisk venom in?" asks Lucius.

"I was thing about my family I wasn't really concentrating to be honest I need to go back to riddle manor to get the antidote so I can heal my hand"

"We will discuss this in detail when you get back go and get your hand healed then come back here also notify your father you failed to brew the potion correctly"

"Misty" Selest calls her personal house elf

"Mistress be calling misty" asks the elf.

"Yes take me to riddle manor to my father's study" orders Selest with that they are gone with a pop.

When she arrives at the manor in the study Voldemort looks up at hearing a pop. "Why are you back so soon Selest" asks Voldemort.

"I wasn't concentrating and I put the basilisk venom in first and then tried to stir it and it exploded on my hand"

Voldemort quickly summons the antidote before telling his daughter to give him her hand and then he rubs the antidote into her hand before he starts the lecture.

"Selest you failed a mission and I don't take well to failure especially when it's due to inattention you will be punished as my follower then I will see to the punishment as my daughter for knowingly putting your life in danger I have made a new spell it is a variation of the cruciatus curse but doesn't damage the nerves"

"Causa doloris" says Voldemort pointing his wand at his follower.

"Ow please my lord I am sorry" whimper Selest as she feels the pain in her body.

Voldemort releases the spell and summons a pain reliever before giving it to her, he normally doesn't give out pain relievers to his followers but this is his daughter as well.

"Now your punishment as you father is you are grounded for a week and you will not be allowed to brew potions without me or Lucius there with you for a month now come here"

Selest goes to her father and is surprised to be pulled into a hug and then is dismissed back to Malfoy manor with a gentle swat to the bottom.

When she arrives back at Malfoy manor she goes to Lucius' study and knocks and waits to be told she can go in.

"So you didn't concentrate while brewing a dangerous potion so you effectively put your life in danger and that is not acceptable in this family and the punishment is always the same and that is a bare bottomed spanking with the slipper so come here and bare you bottom and let's get this over with"

So Selest goes over to Lucius and bares her bottom and bends over his knee and waits for the pain to start she gasps as the first swat comes down Lucius makes quick work of making her bottom red when he is finished he pulls her up and into a hug before sending here off to her husband and daughter upstairs