Chapter 10

One year later

Selest is just getting ready to go back to Hogwarts for her sixth year; her father is going to look after he daughter while she is at school. "Draco love where my school tie is" shouts Selest down the stairs.

"it's in the top draw" shouts Draco back up the stairs as he tries to feed Sarina and get her ready so she can go to her grandfathers. They have both been given special permission to floo home to see their daughter.

"Selest come on we are going to be late and we still need to drop Sarina off at your dad's" shouts Draco

Selest comes down the stairs with her trunk and then shrinks it and puts it in her pocket before going over to her husband and going through the floo to her dad's house. When they get there they immediately go to the study.

"hi dad here is your beautiful granddaughter, come on princess let's give you to granddaddy so mummy and daddy can go to school" says Selest taking her daughter from her husband and passing her to her dad before saying goodbye and grabbing the portkey Draco is holding out and landing on the platform for the Hogwarts express.

Two days later

Selest is walking down the corridor to the dungeons when she sees her brother harry "hey harry how you doing?" asks Selest to her brother she has missed him since she left home and between looking after Sarina and doing missions for her father she hasn't really seen him.

"Hey am good how's the sprog" replies harry

"She has a name and she is good she is staying with dad at the moment"

"So you have abandoned her have you why couldn't you bring her with you"

"I have not abandoned my daughter and if your stupid brain hasn't noticed this is a school" snaps Selest.

"Don't call me stupid whore" harry snaps back

That was the breaking point for Selest and she pulls her fist back before slamming it into her brother's face when Severus walks down the corridor, he has just come back to teaching again but shares the classes with Westbourne.

"What in the name of merlin is going on here" says Severus in his silky drawl.

"Harry called me a whore so I punched him in the face" answers Selest still furious with her brother.

"Both of you follow me to the headmasters office he can deal with this. So both students follow Severus to the headmaster office where they are told to sit down and explain after hearing their explanations rodophlus starts speaking.

"you were both in the wrong you Mr riddle for your goading and language and you Mrs Malfoy for punching another student as it is you Mr riddle will serve detention tonight at seven with professor Snape and you miss riddle will be suspended for three days. Mr Riddle you are dismissed." Says rodophlus sighing.

"now you are under both the Riddle house and Malfoy house so I will call both Lord riddle and Malfoy here to deal with this and decide which one you will go home with today." So the headmaster goes over to the floo and floos first the Malfoy head.

Lucius is just sitting down to a cup of tea when the floo alarm goes off he sighs and get up to answer it "hello headmaster what can I do for you" he asks when he answers the floo.

"I am sorry to disturb you but your daughter in law is in trouble and we are suspending her for three days I wondered if you could come to the school"

"I will be there in ten minutes I will just get her father for you and then I will be right over" says Lucius cutting the floo connection he apparates to riddle manor and goes to find Voldemort.

Voldemort looks up when he hears someone enter the living room when he sees Lucius he raises an eyebrow. "What is it Lucius" he asks.

"It is Selest it seems she can't stay out of trouble for five minutes she has been suspended for three days they want us at the school" says Lucius in exasperation.

Voldemort gets up and picks up Sarina who was playing on the floor " shall we go see your naughty mummy Sarina" says Voldemort to his granddaughter before motioning for Lucius to go ahead trough the floo and then following.

When Selest hears the floo go off she drops her head to the floor when she hears her daughter she gets up to take her off her father who gives her to her mother. Voldemort and Lucius sit down and wait for the headmaster to explain what happened.

When Lucius and Voldemort have decided who Selest will go home with they turn to her and start to speak. "Selest we are not happy with your behaviour you should have ignored your brother and walked away not punched him, as you are now under the Malfoy family you will be going home with Lucius and he will deal with this then, all I will say about this is this better not happen again am I understood young lady?" says Voldemort sternly.

"Yes dad I'm sorry"

"right then give me Sarina and then you can go with Lucius home" so Selest hands her daughter back to her father then follows Lucius through the floo back to Malfoy manor when they get there Lucius tells her to go wait in the corner in his study.

After ten minutes in the corner Selest hears the study door open and Lucius coming in and moving the chair to the middle of the room and telling her to come to him , she goes and stands in front of him with her head down.

"Look at me, now I don't think this is a serious offence but you know getting suspended will earn you a spanking but this time it will only be a hand spanking if this happens again I will be using my belt do you understand.

"Yes Lucius, can we just get this over with"

"Alright then bend over my lap" says Lucius and as soon as she is over his knee he starts spanking here hard and fast until he feels she has learned her lesson when he is finished he tells her to stand up and sit at his desk. "I want you to write 'I will not punch people when provoked' two hundred times then you can go study" So Selest does her lines then goes to study and eventually she ends up in the lab experimenting again with potion