Chapter4

Two weeks later Selest is walking down the corridor when she feels someone is following her she turns and sees it is her brother harry and immediately gets annoyed as he has been following her for two days.

"Leave me alone harry am not in the mood" snaps Selest.

"You're never in the mood" replies harry.

Without thinking Selest pulls out her second wand and cast crucio at him, when she realises what she has done she releases the curse and quickly request the castle to move the wards so she can apparate out to her father's study she can do this as she is Slytherin's heir

When Selest arrives in Voldemort's study it is empty and she remembers he has a death eater meeting but this can't wait so she goes to the meeting room and goes in without sparing a glance in wormtail's direction.

Voldemort is just discussing a recent raid when his daughter storms through the door, he is immediately furious as she is supposed to be at school. "What is the meaning of this Selest?" asks Voldemort barely containing his anger.

"I need to speak to you dad in your study it is an emergency"

Voldemort at hearing his daughter say it is an emergency gets up grabs her by the arm and marches towards his study. Reaching his study he goes in and closes the door and puts up privacy wards. "Sit down and tell me what happened from the beginning" orders Voldemort. So Selest explains everything to her dad not leaving anything out by time she is finished she can tell her father is beyond furious.

"So let me get this straight your brother has been following you for two days and instead of asking him what he wanted or asking him to stop following you, you cursed him with the cruciatus curse no less?"

"Yes sir and I am really s...Sorry, what happens now?" replies Selest.

"what happens now is one, you give me your secondary wand as you can't be trusted to use it properly, secondly , you will be grounded for two weeks and finally you will be caned and trust me I will make sure you won't enjoy sitting for at least three days do I make myself clear?" Demands Voldemort

"Yes sir, are y...You going to cane me now"

"No because we need to go and speak to your headmaster because this happened at school the headmaster needs to be informed of what went on, now come lets go" replies Voldemort at his wits end.

So five minutes later Voldemort and Selest are sat in the headmaster's office after having told the headmaster what had happened and what Selest's home punishment would be the headmaster decided that Selest would serve two weeks of detention with professor Westbourne. Voldemort then asks if he can take his daughter home and return her in the morning for classes so he can show her his displeasure in her actions after getting permission they go home back to Voldemort's study where he gets the cane from the cupboard and tells Selest to bare her bottom and bend over the desk then he starts to bring the cane down when suddenly she jumps up and starts to rub her bum.

"Get back in position or I will cane your thighs" snaps Voldemort. Selest quickly gets back in position and the cane starts coming down again on her already sore bottom and by time Voldemort is finished she is a sobbing mess. Voldemort throws the cane on his desk and pulls her into a hug telling her all is forgiven before sending her to go for a nap