Deep Slumber

4 hours.

It's been 4 hours since Lisa collapsed in training, and she still is not awake. The others waited with her for the first hour but later, they left for training since they can't risk any more time!  Jungkook stayed behind, to look after. It was the morning but it had started raining. The magic synn's had sensed something had disrupted their land and it's sad. The sound of the rain and thunder clashed against the window. The lights went out. The others came back since they couldn't train in the dark basement. Everyone was gathered around Nai Nai's bed which was the only room where they had a single bed. Lisa was laying there, sleeping. Her chest rising and falling as she breathed. It was a very dark atmosphere. It was almost like a hospital room.

Jungkook was near the bedside, Jennie and Jisoo were leaning on the cold window against the rain. Rose was in the embrace of Jimin as she couldn't bear to see Lisa like this. The baby girl is fine, she still had a heartbeat. Rapmon, Taehyung, Hobi sleeping together tired from the labor work on the couch.  Jin and Jisoo stood near the door looking depressed. Nai Nai came back with a bowl of warm water and Grandpa Ray came back with a towel with Nai Nai. Grandpa Ray came beside Lisa and touched her hand and felt her heartbeat. 

"It getting weaker and weaker every second." He said. "At this rate, she is never gonna make it. Why didn't I think of this, nothing about you all is the same as the others. I should have known she would get weaker. It's all my fault." Nai Nai said as a tear ran down her cheek. 

Jungkook was staring at Lisa's face blankly. It's as if he lost all his hope in life. He didn't know why but he was so curious about her ever since she set foot in the palace. Curious about what she was thinking, what she was doing.  Emotions ran inside jungkook that no one, not even I could explain. He wanted her to talk to him again. He wanted her to nag him again, he wanted her to take his hand and put it near her belly where the baby was. 

He was thinking so much that he didn't realize Lisa had started to sweat. "Lisa! Your up?" Jisoo rushed to her and so did everyone even knocking jungkook back to reality. The girl didn't answer she helpt on squirming around in the bed and left out grunts as if something is paining. 

She opened her eyes weakly, tearing up. She clutched her stomach. "It hurts! It hurts so bad!" Nai Nai rushed her hand over eliminating a gold light with her palm over Lisa's stomach. 

"The baby...its....its..." Nai Nai stuttered. Everyone was just trying to calm Lisa as she was crying and yelping in pain. "It's what??!" Jungkook yelled, he couldn't stand her in such pain. 

"I don't know why but....the baby is killing Lisa" Nai nai said her eyes still in disbelief.  Lisa continued to yell in pain. The baby had been perfect all along but suddenly she changed. 

"A monstrous change in behavior...." Grandpa Ray said. "It can only be done by blood magic! Valz is controlling the child. That would be impossible since that can only be done by having any direct contact. We haven't left Lisa's side so how? Jungkook, was there anytime you left her out of your sight." He asked.

"No, I have been with her the entire time!" He said. Lisa's yelling continues to grow more louder. 

"The baby is killing itself! And Lisa along with her!" Nai nai yelled. Jennie was doing a spell that would transform her strength to Lisa since she would pass out again so she was holding her handing while performing it. Jisoo and Rose were trying to check the room to see what was spiked. 

[FLASHBACK]

Jungkook felt like he wanted to sneeze. You know those times where your nose burns and you know a sneeze is coming out but it just won't let you. 

He was having a really hard time, so he got up from the bed and went across the room since he didn't want to sneeze on Lisa. But little did he notice that a very peculiar owl came and fluttered black dust that Lisa who was sleeping inhaled.

[FLASHBACK END]

Everyone was rushing and finding ways to ease her pain when she suddenly passed out and Jennie almost fell off the chair but thankfully Rose and Jisoo caught her before she could. Both Jennie and Lisa were exhausted.  Everyone thought the moment of panic left, and Nai nai was still supervising and monitoring the baby so it wouldn't kill you know, itself and Lisa? 

Jungkook still had no idea about the dust, but after she stopped screaming he immediately took a towel and passed it to Jimin. "Seriously?" The prince asked but the youngest was dead serious.

Jimin used his powers to wet the towel with cold water and passed it back. Jungkook then used it to dab across Lisa's face cause she was sweating water even more than the enchanted lake.

A sigh of relief passed the room but Hobi and Jin were still alarmed. It was too quiet to be the end...

"No...no no no no no!" Nia nai yelled as she continued to focus on scanning with her magic.  

"Why? What happened? Is something wrong?" Rapmon and Jisoo asked together. 

"I can't feel it anymore..." She said

As if just on cue, blood trickled down the sleeping maiden's legs. Jungkook's world stopped. He sat down on the floor where he stood and kept staring...

No way, did they lose the child.

---To Be Continued---

 I updated on time!! Though it's not the happiest of them. The story is finally going to reach an end. Think you can guess it?

Also, I really wanna ask...is this chapter shocking? I really miss all of your comments.