The Pair Of Eyes In The Dark

Why hello there! Nice to see you too... No? Ok.

The arrival of the new child bought a buzz in the palace. The whole kingdom believes that the child was convinced in a normal way, so do the king and queen. But as long as the truth remained within the trusted, there will be no problem.

-------

Until a certain owl that was prying on the occasion heard and flew to its master. It passed through the dark lake with the black waters and went inside the crepuscular forest. Until it vanished from my sight.

(somewhere unknown)

(somewhere unknown)

"Does your arrival mean that you have brought something for me? I haven't been to the palace in a while." The man whose face was still a mystery asked the white owl branching his arm for it to sit which it did. It talked.

"She has conceived. There is a baby girl in the new princess's womb. It's going to be harder for what you wish to achieve." It spoke.

"A child..." The man's fazed voice had found its weakness.

[FLASHBACK]

This was a time before the synn's. Respect to the last few times there were pure-blooded magicians. Valez Dann was a simple breadmaker who was not gifted in a comfortable life.

No one would like him because of his appearance. No one would even try his bread. He barely managed to make a living. His wife was one of his gifts to him. Lili Dann was one of the people who were interested if the rumors were true or not. But as she got to know him. she found out that he was one of the most amazing people she has ever been with. After the marriage, Lili wished nothing more, not the riches but a family with the one she loved.

But after she found out about her chance of having a baby she was disappointed as she was infertile. (not being able to carry a child) But as the good deeds paid. They were soon expecting a baby.

The whole race was happy for the couple. But because of Lili's weak womb, she died giving birth to her child. Valez was a good father. He decided he must properly earn to provide things for his child. And he did! They were comfortable.

But...after the child turned the age of one, it had abnormalities.

All the living things around it would die. There would not be life in its eyes. The royal family was shocked by the existence of the child. It had blood magic. The power to kill the whole race including them with a snap of its finger. Death rates went up in the country. Valez still believed in his child. Fearing the difficulties, The royal family had to take immediate action.

They had to kill it.

The death of his once beloved child brought a dark shadow over him. The body of the small fragile child was placed in front of his doorstep. He waved his hand to look at the morning times newspapers but found something else.

He wanted revenge. The burial of the child was in 2 days. Before that he had to find a way to get revenge. He looked around old and old spell books and finally found a way.

The magic felouses.

It's is way to transport powers. Powerful ones.
The day came to bury the child, the ritual started and soon his eyes....turned red.

The sign that blood magic was present in him.

"I WILL END THE ROYAL BLOODLINE....NO,ALL OF THEM!" He cried tears falling out looking at the child's lifeless body.
——————
"A child..." He said once more thinking, if he killed the unborn child he would be exactly like the one he was taking revenge on.

"Go now... I wish to be alone"

He said as a tear slid traveled hurriedly across his cheek.The owl flew, he sat down on the stone cold floor and you can only hear his wails of pain.

——— To Be Continued———
A small (next one is the big one pls understand 😅)tribute to the painful backstory of the villain.

Thoughts? Do tell...

Vote.Comment.Follow