The Unspoken Words

It's been long

It's been long...

Long after dad passed, no one was ever the same. The family broke into pieces. But right now seeing the elder couple telling me stories about what they did when they were our age and more about the country Physia.

Grandpa worked in the royal palace as a trainer while nai nai worked as a martial arts teacher .
But due to some circumstances they had to retire..

What I was more interested in was the part were nai nai told us that the 7 princes were very hot.... yes she told that and I can see grandpa Ray glaring at her from his chair.

" Is it time to tell them?"

"Tell us what grandpa?" Rose asked leaning her head to the side of nai nai's lap. But in return nai nai just nodded.

" We told you all about physia and it fruits..." Nai nai started with a look of uneasiness in her eyes. "But we never told you what you what you have got to do with this place" she continued in a weary voice.
"There is a Saying that, if there is a good then there is always a bad" grandpa Ray said.
I didn't get it at all
"Like God- Ghost, Angel-Devil"

"So your trying to tell us that this is a bad place too?" I asked scrunching my nose.

Nai nai just huffed and gave out a short laugh. "No Lisa, we are trying to tell you that you have only heard of the goodness of Physia, but who knew that the birth of this goodness was due to a bloodshed war...."

( read HOW IT ALL STARTED if you don't remember)

"You see, there was once a boy who dreamed everything big but could never achieve it by himself  so he used others to get what he wanted but his schemes were to big that it almost took down the whole race of magicians"

"But in the end the last wizard transported his blood to an unborn child and that was the beginning  of the Synn's.We had thought that he would be dead by know but know somehow he is still immortal "

"So at that time our ancestors called on a saint to give a solution to our major crisis. And that is when the prophecy was given out" nai nai finished.

"The prophecy also known as the unspoken words."
———
Please spare with me, I promise we will get to the story soon.
I am just worried for the fact that it is a complicated story line that you wouldn't understand
There might be more update continuing this but after that time will go as fast as you can see it

Vote.Comment.Follow