Burned Marks

" RUN"

" RUN"

When jisoo said this I felt something sting in my neck .It felt like as is my skin was burning , I take my hand to the right corner of my neck to check if everything was alright , rubbing my hand and outlining the burn and soothing the uneasiness . I look up to see jisoo doing the same . It wasn't long until jisoo was grabbing my hand and grabbing me out of my hospital , rose' doing the same with lisa who was still crying .

"Where are we going ? " Rose' asked still pulling lisa. " did you already forget what our mom told us?" Jisoo replied pushing everyone out of the way and scurrying over to hail a cab. We exited the hospital , and the smell of wet earth greeted us , not only that but a dark sky , thunder and lightining .

" Out of all days why today?" I said blowing out air frustratingly . " We are gonna have to get home one way or another , Mom said to first find the box under her bed so I am guessing that's where the scroll thingy is?" Lisa said , by the looks of it she has gotten herself together . But when I was trying to hail a cab in the rain , and Lisa planning what to do ... the other 2 just looked at us in awe with their eyes and mouth wide open .

" What ?! Are we both really pretty under the rain?" Lisa asked sarcasticlly. The 2 just pointed at us .

" You--- you guys not wet!" Rose' shrieked along with jisoo nodding . " What are yo---" but stopped myself from further talking because they were actually right! I looked to Lisa and she looked perfectly dry including her hair and so am I! While the other 2 were soaked in the wet rain . We wanted a proper explanation but at that time a black mansory vivere Bugatti veyron parked near us .

Lowering the glass window sitting inside was our dumbass friend Jackson , did I mention that he was filthy rich? Wait.... I didn't mention him at all . " you girls need a ride??" I did mention he was dumb right? Mentally facepalming myself we all got inside and letting drips of the water from jisoo and rose fall into his really expensive car.

Soon enough we reach our house , thanking Jackson we go inside . Why does everything I see look so different ? Mom is gone , we have magic , we all are in danger , and we have to portal to some world? Noting that my life is messed up even more now . I make my way to mom's bedroom .
" Jen , were are you going?" Lisa asked me . I turned around and saw all of them already packing . " The scroll remember ? It's the only clue we have got." I said . " Well , then your obviously not going alone" Lisa said smiling and raising her eyebrows.

We all don't know what life has for us but even when life throws me in the corner , I always felt good that I had my sisters along with me the whole time. They remind me that I am not alone . I smile in response as we both make our way to mom's room .

We open the door that once belonged to a person who is no longer alive , and going in and seeing the perfectly organized room in a neat condition is like a stab through my heart that she is no longer there. We always have cleaned it just in case she will come back and live here . We go to her bed and just like she told there was a box .

Well , it looks like a 90's British suitcase . But it was full of dust . Lisa who is on my left side bends down and starts cleaning the dust on top of the suitcase . I see her neck and I spot something black . But I see her trying to cover it up . It's a symbol. It looks like a crescent moon with an eye drawn in the curve .

" Lis , what is that on you neck?" I ask her and she looks like she is trying to come up with explanations but stopped suddenly her eye widening .

" You also have the same !" She said pointing at my neck . One thing was clear.....

We were marked .

But who did this , why , what for?

———
What does life have in store for them?
Pics of the marks  ( coming soon )

Vote.Comment.Follow