Starry Night

Knowing that there was a fight going on outside, the princesses could not help but feel useless. The 7 princes left them after returning them safely to their quarters to continue the fight. The queen thought that it would be much better if they all satyed in one room.

They finally reached  a circle hallway. In the walls there were 8 rooms. The queen pointed to the largest door.

"This is where you will be staying from now on." Her voice felt really sad. She was sad. Jisoo can clearly note that tone in her voice. Somehow she had grown a little soft spot for her mother. She wanted to hug her and call her mom. In Rose's mind, there might be hatered but Jisoo had always wanted to see her. At least a glimpse will do. But Jisoo did not want to upset her younger sister.

The atmosphere in the room was gloomy. With only the stars for light. As they were about to leave their mother Jennie hissed in pain.

The queen turned and immediately grabbed what Jennie was holding. Her ankle.

(Read Last Goodbye for reference, jennie hurts her ankle by jinyoung's sword.)

Th queen was worried for the girl. The wound was clearly open for a fortnight and has clearly infected the surrounding area.

Dragging the girl inside the bedroom as the 3 sisters followed Jennie. Putting on a motherly smile she took a first aid kit and raised jennie's ankle on her lap. The antiseptic stinged Jennie, but once the queen cleaned it, she blew on the wound so that it won't hurt her.

As she was about to leave again when Jennie quickly spoke up.

"Thank you.." She said even shocking herself. Anyone would know that Jennie doesn't apologize or thank anyone easily .

The queen just smiled and nodded and left.

That night Jisoo, Jennie,Rose slept with a smile on their faces in their beds. But someone else was having trouble to sleep.

Lisa just couldn't sleep. She knew that from now on everything will be training, princesses , magic, death, war and many more. She had a whole race that relied on her! This was just too much for her. She was only 18. She didn't think how her birthday could go this far.

But looking back she had met amazing people and done amazing things. All Lisa needed was somewhere peaceful to go.

She quietly crept out of the room without waking up here sisters. But as soon as she left the room, A pale face was standing in front of her with eyebrows knitted together.

"Aaah!!" In the moment, her hands automatically raised up and slapped the person, leaving a hand print on the cheek.

"Ow! That hurts KimLisa!" And there he stood. Prince Jungkook with his right hand in his right cheek sothing the pain and another hand with a box containing supplies to dress a wound.

"Oh-It's you... You know I was actually about to say sorry but since It's you forget it." She said as she turned the other side, the way to her room.

"So Dramatic..." Those lines that came out as a whisper unfortunately went inside lisa's ears. Yes, she heard it...thoroughly.

"Ya!"

And that was her screaming making the poor prince's ears go deaf. Until an idea stuck through lisa's mind.

"Ok then, I'll forgive you if you do me a favour. Think of it as a payback for what you did this morning." She said cautiously.

"Anything that is appropriate I will do.." He said making lisa feel like this was coming in her way.

"Do you know any place where there is no guards ,and somewhere safe and quiet for me to go? If you do than take me there." Lisa said thinking that the arrogant price will shove her off.