She is WHAT?!

(This chapter is gonna be almost liskook cuz it's my fav😂)

They were all near the youngest Prince's bed. Lisa passed out, after puking and the roareres (synn's who treat people by magic) came and checked up on her, they told its 'pregnancy signs'. Lisa is supposed to wake up in another half an hour or so. The sisters were exhausted as they heaved a sigh. 

"Do you think that the baby Jennie saw is Lisa's child?" Prince Suga asked the group. Jisoo who had her finger pointing to her head and leaning on the wall spoke. "THIS MAKES NO SENSE! SHE IS NOT PREGNANT! SHE JUST PUKED!, LEAVE THE KID ALONE!.... Besides its impossible cuz....she is a virgin..."

 Jungkook's eyes widen remember their conversation near the lake. Rose spotting that, immediately was about to go closer but instead, a dark blue line came and grabbed jungkook by the collar"...unless..he did something to her..."

 A sun synn such as rose is not very tempted to go to the dark side as they are usually cupcakes and sunshine but the look on rose face was nothing like that. "I-.." The poor guy was shaking from fear. This was actually not rose's first time doing magic since they all already tried it. 

"LISA!"

Prince Teahyung yelled as the others saw Lisa scrunching her face. Jisoo helped her up as soon as she opened her eyes. "Why is rose trying to kill jungkook?" She said in a weak voice.

"Gurl, you're pregnant!" Jennie screamed. Lisa got the context that they thought it was a natural thing and jungkook's child. 

"First. There is no way I am pregnant, Nothing happened between me and jungkook. Second. There has got to be some kind of explanation of why I am showing pregnancy signs."

"I have my doubts on why but the chances are really really less since it has only been known about before and has never happened. But...to check that out we are gonna have to go to nainai....and it's gonna be painful." The sisters had a worry full look and so did jungkook when his brother namjoon said those words. 

"I'll do it if that's what it takes to find out what is going on." 

"Then the plan is made...but about the prophecy Jennie told us about...how are we going to solve that?" Asked prince jin. The broad-shouldered prince who was just observing what was going on in the room.

"We are going to have to split up...we can't do everything together can we?" Prince Hope or as they call him hoseok. "Alright then, I will go with Lisa to see nainai, Jimin can come along since Rose is going to have to come. While the others can search for the small room Jennie told us about." 

They all agreed on it and so the two princes with the two princesses left searching for the cause of this mysterious baby. 

[ Nai Nai's house with Grandpa Ray]

"Oh my god, my sweet darlings!! What brings you here? Aren't you supposed to be in the mission? There is not much time before he comes! Is something wrong ?" Lisa was really relieved when see saw Nai Nai and so were the other three. 

"Nai Nai, how do you know them?" Rose asked and Nai Nai just started laughing. " Oh dears, They didn't tell you did they?" And she just laughed more. 

"I and your grandmother raised them! We were the ones to clean up when they go poopoo, feed them, play with them...and that rascal jungkook and teahyung always used to raid the kitchen! And I bet he still does!" Grandpa Ray came out. The girls had a good time going inside the house and this is when they come clean about why they are here.

"Nai Nai, we need your help...for something more personal."

---