Finally Home

With that the black writings disappeared, and outside came a blinding white light

With that the black writings disappeared, and outside came a blinding white light. I felt a sudden pull to go touch it. I couldn't help myself but went ahead and touched it.

It was hurting, so bad that I wish to stop it. All the pain inside me gathered up to a point where I couldn't take it anymore. My head and body felt like shattering glass.

The next I knew, I hit the hard ground. I open eyes to see my sisters slowly getting up. We were near the landslide spot in Gangnam, well more like in front of it.

I get up and take a look at my surrounding, It's definitely Gangnam. Before I know it, my mark stings again.

That sting, I feel it getting powerful.

" Are you all ok? All limbs and minds intact?" Jisoo asked getting the wet dirt off her pants getting a nod from all of us. " Not sure about the mind though" Jennie murmured. We all get up, and we see the scroll in Jisoo's hand, and the medallion hung around Jennie's neck. But...

Something's not right.

" I don't feel very good " I said shaking my head ." I don't feel good too " Jennie said replying to me, We both now that this has got to do something with the marks. Before we came to know of this world, There was no such thing as magic.

My thinking was interrupted when 8 cloaked figures came out from the hidden trees. I can see Jisoo and Rose' quivering in fear. Me and Jennie stood protectively in front of the two.

I guess the cloaked people expected to see us quivering in fear, but not today.

I smirk as I make eye contact with Jennie. I don't know what came over me but the moment I sensed danger me and Jennie already made a plan.

" You still remember what we used to do?" Jennie asked. " Of course I do, how can I ever forget ?" I replied. We were now surrounded by the eight cloaked men.

" You take 4, I take 4 ok?" I ask. " Fair share " Jennie replied shrugging. And the next thing they now all 8 are rolling in the ground, and let's just say the ones who ended up with me, were crying holding their that. What?! Don't blame me, I just can't help giving them the pain they deserve.

I and Jennie give a high-five to each other. Jisoo goes near the bodies and sees the necklace they all are wearing.

 Jisoo goes near the bodies and sees the necklace they all are wearing

 She staggers back suddenly. The bodies are holding their necklaces so tight that blood starts coming out of their palms.

With a jolt, All of them are wide awake and even more stronger than they used to be, their eyes blood red. One of them catches each one of us by our neck and is slowly strangling us. I see tears coming out of Rose' eyes as she can barely scream out in the pain, me struggling for some kind of release for breath, Jennie's face is paler than usual, and jisoo whimpering out a few words that were audible to only us. 

" I'm sorry "

Is this really how we're going to die? Is this the end? 

With thoughts running through my mind, I was nearly out of breath when I felt a pull from behind and the grip from the hand losing. 

I want to die.

Then everything around me turned black.

My eyes slowly open up on a bright blue sky, no more rain, no more thunder, just brightness. 

I take a sniff of the air, but that didn't last long because everything went black again.

Finally ...... we're home 

Unknowingly a smile crept on my face. 

---

DOUBLE UPDATE to make up for my absence, hope this would do the trick.

Vote.Comment.Follow.