Awoken chamber

I reached the door knob , struggling to get inside the house

I reached the door knob , struggling to get inside the house . I just visited my mom who was laying down a plain baby blue bed with an oxygen mask covering her , the only thing that keeps her between life and death is her beating heart . I was devastated on what the doctor told me . Knowing that my mom is in a coma for almost  a year and two months now , the doctor thinks that it's best that we send her to heaven peacefully , instead of letting her just be  a lost soul . My neighbor came rushing down to help .

"Jackson , thank you so so much ..." I said with him taking the heavy grocery bags from my hand. The cold wind brushed through his jet black hair showing his light brown eyes . " No probs , how many times should I tell you to ask for my help when your in any difficulty . Seriously liz , I already know that your really strong , but there is a word called help that is free of cost you know?"He asked sarcastically , while I opened the door and let him in placing the few grocery bags that were on my hand ." Not in my dictionary " I sassily replied smiling black . 

" By the way isn't your birthday tomorrow?" He asked and he was right . Which is why I was really worried . Not only me but all of my sisters , because  something or the other happens on our 18th birthday . That's how I lost my dad..... My thinking stopped when jackson touched my nose. I snap out and looked at him with with fury evident in my eyes " You are so dead!" I said with my hands reaching to the side of his stomach and starts ticking them . With him laughing and with me giggling , a phone call interrupted us .

My smiling stopped when jennie was calling in my personal phone . She was just visiting mom after me , her calling me in my personal phone means its either really happy or really sad . I immediatly picked up my phone with jackson's eyes following my hands.

"What happend? Is something wrong?" 

"Mo-m , mom she is ...."

"SHE IS WHAT?"

"SHE IS AWAKE"

I immediatly dropped my phone and hurried over to my car keys . Informing jackson about the phone call in a hurry , I grabbed my jacket and sped away back to the hospital in the dark day. Looks like it's gonna rain....

--- 

Author's note

Hey guyz , this is you super lame authornim and yes really short update but pls do comment down below and who knows ? If your lucky , ya might get a double update¯\_(ツ)_/¯

remember to vote and comment down below💜