The Secret Unveiled

remember to vote and comment down below so I know what you think...(^///^)

I reach the parking lot rushing over to the lift

I reach the parking lot rushing over to the lift . When the lift was about to close when jisoo and rose' rushed over stopping it and coming inside. Tear marks were there on both of their faces clearly shown . Unknowingly my hand went to jisoo's back , and the other to rose' hand. As a sign of relief rose' left a sigh while jisoo just leaned her head on shoulder closing her eyes letting more tears fall out while smiling . It's all gonna be okay now I thought.

We went over to our mom's private room no. Only to be greeted by my mom , still laying down with one hand on jennie's hand and the other on her right cheek wiping her tears . " Mom I missed you so much "I said running to her and hugging her while she was there in the bed . Once we helped her get up and sit in a proper position while the doctor did some checks to see if all of her body parts were responding to her . In the middle of the checks mom looked worried worried since we told her she had been in coma ever since dad died . " How long was I out ?" she asked " A year , 2 months and 9 days as in ever since jennie's 18th birthday " rose' replied answering question which made mom question again but this time fear was evident in the those beautiful green eyes of her which has nurtured us with love all along . " T-that means rose' is already 18 and lisa's 18th birthday is tomorrow ?!" She asked us in a state of shock . She then nodded at the doctor signalling her to leave for sometime . But the doctor was trying to tell mom something to which she replied with a I know - I know but got defeated and went without another word.

"Girls- there is something I have to tell you .... "

----

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

vote.comment.follow