The War: D-DAY

It was devastating...

Lisa woke up and did not take the news quite well. Yes, it's true. The baby girl is no more. She left this world before she can even see it, or her parents. Lisa actually is doing way better than Jungkook. He couldn't believe it. Every night he spent it by imagining how he would meet her, how small she would be, what would he say, how to carry her, where all to go after she was born. We could tell his heart was more than broken, it was shattered. 

He left the room where Lisa was in, everyone was there. He left the cabin and walked down a small path, to a bare land with trees surrounding it. He wasn't aware of how much he walked, he just kept walking, his face in the same position they were for the last hour. He kept walking but he didn't know that there was a stick in front of where he was walking, and...

*THUD

He fell, face facing the ground. A small stick stabbed his knee, and it was bleeding.  He turned so he would face the sky instead of the wet ground. It just finished raining so he was covered in mud. He got up, still sitting on the ground. He dragged himself to the tree nearest to him and laid his back there and raised his knee so he could see the wound.

And finally, the tears came out.

Crushed, shattered, everything you can describe. His heart felt empty.

Time went by, Jungkook still remained in the forest. No matter how many tears he shed, he felt as though it was not enough. He finally realized that it was beginning to get dark. 

He got up with the help of his hand leaning on the ground with the dried leaves. Until a very peculiar white speck fell on his nose. He used the tip of his finger to attach the peck from the tip of his nose. 

"Tch, how can the first snow be on such a despondent night?" He said looking up as more white specks which are now identified as snow continue to fall.

He made his way back to the cabin. The lights were starting to switch on since it has darkened. The snowy night bewitches the misery caused by Valz. The white owl snuggled close in the jacket of it's master, protecting itself from the snow. Even though the house was warm with the bonfire's, it was too cold inside. Too harsh.

The same person who used to sell bread is now trying world domination

The same person who used to sell bread is now trying world domination. The change of events surprises me. It is our past that makes us who we are. Each and every one of us has gone through long long battles, that some of us still face...something that haunts us in one way or another. 

We just have to remember, that we are warriors. Braver than the ones that used to wield swords, or save capitals from bombing.  

That minute when you know that tomorrow everything is going to be life or death, that anxiety.  Multiply that into infinite times. That is the same feeling Valz was feeling.

This is it, tomorrow..he will get the revenge he has been waiting for 4 decades! But, somehow...he was very happy. Not because his child's death will be finally avenged, he was happy for the misery he is going to cause? Or, is he happy that he is going to kill?