o n e

"Lay down." He demanded. I obliged and laid on the bed. The silky sheets underneath me stuck to my body. An indent was made into the mattress as he crawled onto it to tower over me. His gaze went from my eyes to my lips. I grabbed his tie and pulled him down to my lips, eager to feel his lips on mine. Our tongues fought for dominance. I knew I couldn't win so I let him. I feel him smile against me. His lips went from my mouth, to my cheek, then down my neck.
His kisses were wet and sloppy, he kissed my neck leaving bites that will definitely leave marks, behind on every spot. He sucked on a part of my neck that made me let out a soft moan. He sucked on it for a few more seconds before retracting from my neck.
"Get on your knees." He lifted himself off my body and stood onto the floor. I bit my lip and got on the floor, onto my knees. I started unbuckling his belt while looking up to him. I slowly pulled down his trousers along with his boxers. His member sprung out and hit his stomach. I smirked up to him as I took his dick in my hand and slowly stroked it.
"Good girl." He grabbed my hair to bring me closer to him. I spit on his dick and slowly put him in my mouth, bobbing my head back and fourth slowly teasing him. He threw his head back in pleasure as he pushed my head down further to take all of him. I started to go faster, using my hand to pump what I couldn't fit in my mouth. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, indicating that he's close. I sped up my motion as I heard him moan. After a few seconds of bobbing my head back and fourth on his cock, I finally felt the warm liquid release into the back of my throat.
"Swallow it." He demanded. I did as told. He pulled me up and kissed my lips. "We don't speak of this to anyone. Got it?" I nodded as I grabbed my button down, my tie, fixed my hair and wiped the makeup that was running down my face.
"See you later, Draco" I winked as I walked out of the door.

-

"Scarlett, where the hell were you? You missed 4th period." Olivia interrogated me while walking down the corridors. I couldn't tell her I was with Draco. No one knew what was going on between him and I. Which it wasn't anything romantic, it clearly for our sexual desires.
"I didn't feel well so I went to our dorm." I replied as we entered the common room. Olivia scoffed as I threw my bag on the floor and sat on the leather couch.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've skipped with you."

"I just wanted to be alone, Olivia."

She sighed as she went to sit beside Blaise. I quickly looked over to Draco and saw him smirking at me. I quickly sent him a wink and turned back to face the fire place.

"You guys have heard about the party next week right?" Blaise looked towards me then to Olivia. I shook my head 'no'. Olivia looked towards me, "No we haven't. When was this planned?" Olivia questioned. Blaise looked towards Draco, "I thought you would've told them."
Draco looked towards Blaise and chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. You're Draco" Blaise moved his gaze back to Olivia and I.
"There's a party that Slytherin is hosting next Friday."

"And what is this party for?" I inquired.

"Scarlett, are you really asking that?" Olivia asked. "You know Slytherin throws random parties for no reason sometimes."

"Yeah you're right." I responded. Blaise and Olivia continued talking about this party Slytherin is hosting. I sunk back into the couch looking into the fire place. The common room was quiet, the only noise was the fire crackling as well as Blaise and Olivia talking.

"Wait back up. What do you mean you're not gonna bring the drugs out at the party?!" Olivia held up her hand in Blaise's face stopping him. Draco and I both looked over to them. Olivia looked as if she was about burst out with anger. At parties, Olivia always makes sure there's some type of drugs and if there's not, then she doesn't go.

"No one uses them so why bring them?" Blaise asked unsure. Olivia let out a breathily laugh,
"I use them Blaise. And I know for a damn fact that you use them."

Blaise sighed in defeat, "Fine! I'll bring them." He raised his voice. I laughed at the fact that Blaise raised his voice just because he has to share.

"Blaise baby, sharing is caring." I laughed. He shot me a narrowed eye look as he went back talking to Olivia.

-

"Scar, you wanna go to hogsmead next week to look for some party dresses?" Olivia asked as she came up to me while poking my side. I slapped her hands away, "We have tons of dresses here. However, I am down to look for some more."

Olivia squealed with excitement, "Yay! We'll go Wednesday after classes." She insisted. I nod to agree with her. I walked over to my bed and changed into sweatpants and a tank top. I crawled into bed, pulling the silky sheets over my body.

"Goodnight Scarlett."

I flicked the lights off, "Goodnight Olivia."

A/N:

So many of you have seen the imagines I've posted on tiktok, some of you insisted that I make them a wattpad story so I did. This is the book to those imagines :)
Hope you enjoy the story ;)

Also follow my tiktok, I'll be posting when I update on there!!
Tiktok: deathaeterr