s i x t e e n

Him.
He's alluring, he's captivated, he's everything you could imagine. His blond hair was soft to the touch. His pale skin felt soft against mine. His voice was deep and controlling. His eyes.. god his eyes. They showed every emotion he felt, they showed a whole story. His hand gripping mine, how the grip was so tight. His dominance. How he could control me by saying one word..

Draco laid beside me, his chest rising up and down begging for air as I did the same. We both stared at the ceiling in silence. He reached down to grab his silky sheet and pulled it over my body. He grabbed his black jumper and pulled it over his head then put on some grey sweatpants. He walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I sat there thinking. Thinking about what Olivia said to me almost a week ago.

"Not jealous are we scar?"
...
"Because you like him?"
...
"Don't lie to yourself Scarlett. I see the way you look at him. Like earlier at breakfast? You were staring at him and admiring everything about him while Williams was right behind trying to get your attention for a good 5 minutes."
...

Do I like Draco? I mean he is very handsome.. but this was only supposed to be a hook up not to fall in love. Besides, even if I did like Draco he wouldn't like me back, Would he?

I sat up in his bed reaching to grab my over sized t-shirt and slipped it over my head. I collected my underwear and shorts and put them on as well. The bathroom door opened as I was putting my shorts on. I looked up to see Draco standing in the door way with his hair wet and only wearing his grey sweatpants. My eyes traveled from his eyes down to his toned stomach, showing his toned abs.

"Like what you see darling?" Draco smirked as he came closer to me. My eyes quickly went back to his grey ones. His face was close to mine now, he smelt of mint and cologne. His lips were inches away from mine.. I could kiss him, but I'm not going to.

"We have class in 20 minutes. Go get ready." He ordered as he place his hand on my shoulder to walk past me.

-

I was now heading to dinner with Olivia. Snape requested Blaise and Draco to his class room to talk about something. I debated on whether or not I should tell Olivia about my feelings for Draco. I wanted to but I was scared that she would judge me. I know she wouldn't judge me because we've been best friends since first year.

"What's on your mind?" Olivia questioned.

"Hm?" I hummed as I tilted my head up to look at her.

"You're awfully quiet, you're never this quiet unless somethings on your mind. So what's up?"

I was going to tell her.

"I'm confused Olivia."

"Confused? About what?" She questioned once again.

"My feelings. This morning at like 4 a.m Draco came to our dorm and asked if I wanted to come over. I said sure and we ended up having sex and after we were finished I was thinking about my feelings and I think I realized I like Draco." I said in a rush as I played with my hand.

"Thank god!" Olivia cheered. I looked at her confused.

"I was wondering when you would finally realize. Me and Pansy have known you liked him for weeks now." Olivia informed me. "Now we need Draco to admit he likes you and boom you guys start dating, get married and have kids."

"Woah, slow down. First of all Draco doesn't like me. Second of all there will be no marriage and kids from Draco and I."

"Whatever you say." Olivia shrugged as she ended the conversation.

We finally reached the great hall doors and walked inside. Turning my head to the Slytherin table, I saw Angelina talking to Tayson but they looked as if they didn't want anyone to hear what they were saying. Weird. Not thinking too much about it, I lead the way to our seats and sat down. Draco and Blaise soon sat down opposite of me and Olivia. All four of us ate while we talked about random things.

All of a sudden Draco started making groaning noises. Taking my attention off Blaise, I looked towards Draco who was holding his stomach and his face scrunching up. I looked at Olivia and Blaise who was still deep in their conversation. I nudged Olivia in the rib and kick Blaise in the shin, getting their attention and nodding in Draco's direction.

"You okay mate?" Blaise placed his hand on Draco's shoulder. Draco didn't say anything. The three of us looked at each other as Draco got up and ran out of the great hall. Blaise got up and ran to catch up with draco.

-

A loud knock came from the door. As soon as I opened the door Blaise pushed passed me in a panic way. Froze beside the door at the fact that I was just shoved out of the way, Blaise sat on my bed. I closed the door and gave Blaise a confused look as Olivia gave me the same look.

"Uh, what's wrong Blaise?" I sat beside him.

He looked me in the eyes then to Olivia as he said seriously, "You guys need to come with me."

Standing up off the bed, I followed behind Blaise as Olivia was behind me. We made it to Draco's dorm as Blaise pushed opened the door. As I entered, I saw him. I saw Draco sitting on his bed reading some kind of book. I looked at Blaise as I raised a brow.

"Go on Draco, tell them what you told me." Blaise insisted. Draco smiled lightly. God his smile.

"Why? They don't need to know."

"Know what?" Olivia stepped forward.

"He just told me he liked Angelina.." Blaise admitted.

a/n

hey hoes 😙 im sorry i haven't been posting, i was going to post this a few days ago but i had to pack and get ready for vacation so i've been busy 🙄

anyways here's this chapter and i'm currently writing the next one 🤙🏼