f i v e

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. The light glaring through the dorm window was shining right in my face which wasn't helping my throbbing head.

I sat up in my bed, rubbing my temples as I scan the room. I notice Olivias bed was empty and still made. She hadn't been in our dorm all night. I sighed as I swung my legs over the edge and stood up, stumbling in the process. I moved my legs towards the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom, I opened the shower door and turned on the water. I walked back into my room and to my dresser. I grabbed a pair of black leggings, emerald green cropped tank top and matching bra and panty set of black lace. I sauntered my way back to the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes and tossed them in the basket next to the shower. I stepped into the shower and closed the glass door. The warm water trickling down my body felt nice. Really nice actually.

With my head tilted back underneath the water, I heard the door to the dorm open. I assumed it was Olivia coming back from the hook up she had last night. I grabbed my coconut and honey scented shampoo and began washing my hair. Rinsing out the shampoo I grabbed the same scented conditioner and began rubbing it through my brown locks.

As I was rinsing out the conditioner, I heard the bathroom door open.

"Finally back Olivia? Who did you hook up with?" I asked while I still had my head tilted back under the warm water.

"Well first I'm not Olivia, and second she hooked up with Theo." A deep voice responded.

Shocked, I whipped my head upwards now looking towards the door. I quickly tried covering my naked body with my arms as I saw who was standing at the door.

"Draco, what the hell. Get out!" I exclaimed, still trying to cover myself.

He chuckled as he ambled closer to the glass shower door. "Don't try to cover up darling. It's nothing I haven't seen before."

I felt my cheeks heat up. They were definitely glowing a light red color. And not because of the heat from the water.

"Get out Draco."

"Why darling?" He slid open the glass door.

Draco began to take his shoes off. I watched him as he did so. He looked me in the eyes, slowly taking off his plain black t-shirt. My eyes fell to his stomach. His define abs and V line showing made wetness grow between my legs. My eyes met his as I looked back up to him. His smirk grew as he noticed I was looking.

He began to unbuckle his leather belt. He unbuttoned his black jeans and let them fall to the floor, leaving a clink sound as the metal of the belt hit the tile floor below. He stepped into the shower, closing the door behind him. I stepped back away from him. His silver eyes looking back into mine. His platinum blonde hair fell messily over his forehead.

His veiny hands snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him. He smirked as he leaned closer to my ear planting soft kisses below it. My arms reached up around his neck, finding his soft hair while gently pulling on it. His kisses lead from my ear down my neck and up my jaw. He pulled away as he reached my cheek. His silver eyes shined with lust, his breath slightly heavy.

He looks so attractive right now.

What is this man doing to me?

Draco

Her porcelain pale skin was smooth and soft. Her scent smelled of honey and coconuts. Her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer. Her small hands tugging lightly at my platinum locks. I raised my head away from her smooth skin as I looked into her eyes. Her ocean blues looking through her long thick black eyelashes, into my silver ones. Water dripping off her forehead onto her cheeks. Water droplets dripping from her body.