s e v e n t e e n

Crushed. That's how I felt , like my heart was ripped in two, like someone took a knife and stabbed me in the chest, like my world came crashing down. He liked her. Draco liked Angelina. A Ravenclaw..

"What?" I asked as my eyes shifted from Blaise to draco. Olivia grabbed my shoulder as she rubbed small circles with her thumb. Blaise scanned my face as he saw the pain I was in. I tried hiding it.

Olivia and I walked back to our dorm after that. She opened the door for me and shut it after she came in. I fell onto the bed face first as Olivia sat beside me, rubbing my back.

"Scar, I'm so sorry."

I let out a small laugh, "Why are you sorry? He wasn't mine so don't feel sorry."

"I know but you liked him and-" I cut her off.

"It's fine Olivia, just go to sleep."

Olivia got off my bed and onto hers. The lights turned off and I closed my eyes, sending me off into a deep sleep.

-

Draco has been staring at her all fucking day. Sees her in the hall? His eyes are on her. In class? Eyes on her. In the great hall? You guessed it! His eyes were on her. It pissed me off but I guess I had to move on.

We were now in the great hall, Draco staring at Angelina, Olivia and Blaise in a conversation as I was sitting there deep in my thoughts. I felt a presence sit next to me. I looked over to see that it was Tayson. I rolled my eyes as I told him to go away.

"Wait listen, do you want to go to Hogsmeade this weekend?"

I looked up at him, about to say no when I get an idea. I'm trying to get over draco but also maybe I could make him jealous..? I straightened my posture as I replied. "I'd love to Tayson."

He beamed a smile as he said, "Great! I'll meet you Saturday at 12?" I nodded as he walked off.

"Wow Scar, I thought you didn't like him."

"I don't but maybe it'll help me get over draco." I whispered to Olivia.

-

Awful.
That's how to describe the date at Hogsmeade with Tayson. He only talked about himself, about random things no one cared about, never let me finish my sentences.. I wanted to leave so badly.

I was sat at a table in The Three Broomsticks with Tayson placed in the chair opposite of me. He was talking about something on the lines of his family and how everyone were sorted into Slytherin while I had my fingers through the handle of the glass mug and looking out of the window, hoping this will come to an end.

The bell dinged on the door, indicating someone had just entered The Three broomsticks. My eyes shifted from the window to the door, spotting the platinum blond hair and grey eyed boy walking through.

His hair; his platinum blond hair, brighter than a light shining. His eyes; his grey eyes were beautiful. The way he stood; it was perfect. His facial expressions; the expressions he makes when he finds something funny, disgusting or amusing. He was perfect.

His eyes scanned the pub as mine were looking straight at him. I watched as he made his way to a table and sat down. At this time, I hadn't noticed Tayson trying to get my attention.

"Scarlett? You good?" He laughed as he waved his hand in front of my face. I took my attention off Draco and onto the boy that I didn't want to be with right now.

"Huh? Oh, um yeah.. I'm good." He nodded and continued talking about whatever.

The bell dinged once again on the door. My eyes shifted from Tayson and to the person who entered the pub. It was her; Angelina. I rolled my eyes as she walked to the table Draco sat at. I watched as he stood up to greet her, her lips turned up into a smile. My eyes narrowed at the pair and watched their every move.

Why was I so jealous? I liked him but we weren't dating. We were only fuck buddies.. the only thing we'll ever be.

"Scarlett are you sure you're okay? You look angry." Tayson noticed my state of anger. I looked at him as I replied with a 'yes'. For the rest of our time in the Three Broomsticks, I secretly watched Draco and Angelina. Just in case she tried to pull any tricks. I mean there has to be something up with them. Draco has said he would never have anything to do with someone in another house other than Slytherin. I mean, that's what his father told him..

-

"So how was the date?" Olivia asked cheerfully as she jumped beside me onto my bed.

"Terrible." I responded as I laid back.

"Just terrible?" Olivia gave me a questioning look.

"If i could think of more words to describe it, I'd definitely tell you."

"Well, what happened?" Olivia sat up on my bed.

"For starters, he only talked about himself and would cut me off when I went to speak," I paused.

"Go on." Olivia edged me to continue.

"And then Draco showed up.. a few minutes later Angelina showed up and they looked like they were having a good time." I put my hand over my face in frustration. Olivia apologized for me feeling this way.

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do this."

"I know but I felt like it was the right thing to say." I laughed at her response.

The rest of the night, Olivia and I sat in our dorm and talked about whatever came to our mind. Blaise joined us after awhile, saying that he was tired of hearing Draco talk about Angelina.

a/n

hey babes 😩🤙🏼 how are y'all doing??

there's gonna be drama coming up and also spicy angry seggs 😌

BE PREPARED BITCHES 🤪

love you hoes 😙