n i n e t e e n

"Ahh, well why don't we have a look here.." His familiar voice said. My eyes widened slightly, looking back at the platinum blond who was walking down the hill. "On a date are we?"

"Shove off Malfoy. Cant you see we're busy here?" Tayson replied to Draco annoyed. My eyes were still on Draco, the potion must've worn off.

"Busy with what? Last time I heard she didn't even like you Williams." Draco and Tayson began to argue.

"Alright! That's enough." I jumped up shoving Tayson away from Draco. Tayson shook his head and stomped up the hill, leaving Draco and I alone.

"So you've moved on from me huh?" Draco stared deeply into my eyes. "What?" I questioned.

"Don't act stupid Scarlett." He replies angrily and turns away, walking up the hill. I followed behind him. I asked him questions, as in why he was angry, how he knew I was with Tayson, ect. Once we entered through the doors of Hogwarts, I asked one more question. "Why do you care if I was with him?"

Draco stopped in his tracks, pushing me against the stone wall, making my head hit the stone harshly. "I don't care Scarlett." He answered through gritted teeth. "It seems like you care."

Draco flared his nostrils out of anger, "Follow me." He took off down the corridors. "What, no." I stated. Draco stopped and turned to me. Slowly walking towards me and grabbing my wrist and dragging me down to the Slytherin dungeons. We entered the common room to see no one was in there. Draco continued to drag me upstairs and into his dorm.

"You're mine Scarlett. How many fucking times do I need to tell you?" He aggressively slammed the door as I was pushed onto the bed.

"Maybe this will remind you that you're mine. Not his, not anyone else's.. mine." Draco stated as he locked the door. He slowly crept to me, pushing me to where my back laid on the bed. He brought his hand up to my face, softly caressing my cheek. "Now darling, if you make any noise I'll have to punish you even worse." He whispered.

Draco got off the bed and made his way to a drawer. He pulled out what seemed to be a rope and made his way back to the bed. "Against the head board." He ordered. I scooted up to the head board. Draco grabbed my wrists, tying them together then to the head board.

Draco climbed between my legs, resting his hands on my hips, "Now darling remember what I said. Make any noise then I'll punish you even worse." I gulped as he whispered in my ear. His lips trailed from my ear to my neck, sucking after lightly kissing it. His hands roamed from my hips to my breast, massaging them. I tilted my head up so he could continue around my neck. Once he reached the middle of my neck he hit the spot. I moaned out pleasure but instantly regretting it.

"Did you just make a noise?" Draco questioned although he knew the answer. His face turned angry, he untied my hands and threw the rope onto the floor. He stood off the bed and pulled my ankles to where I was now on the edge of the bed. He unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them off and throwing them somewhere in the room. He unzipped my jacket and took it off. He admired my body as I laid there.

His index fingers looped around the hem of my underwear, slowly pulling them down and tossing them onto the floor. He fell down onto his knees, spreading my legs further apart and placing them on his shoulders. His right hand stroked my entrance painfully slow. I took a deep breath and threw my head back, not looking at him. "Look at me." Draco demanded.

I brought my head up and leaned on my elbows. His finger entered me, slowly pumping in and out. I bit my lip trying to conceal my moans. His eyes stayed on my the whole time. He started to go faster which caused me to whimper at the amount of pleasure I was receiving. Draco removed his fingers from me and stood up. I watched as he stood there not moving. "Get on your hands and knees."

I obliged and got my hands and knees. I watched from the corner of my eye as he took his pants , shirt and boxers off. He crawled onto the bed and stayed behind me. His large hands were placed on my ass, trailing up my back and to my shoulders. "Now darling, you see that mirror above the vanity?" He whispered as he moved my hair to the left. I nodded in response. "I want you to look directly at me in the mirror while I fuck you."

I removed my eyes off myself and to Draco, his eyes were filled with lust. His finger teased my entrance, he soon grabbed his dick and thrusted into me with no warning. I covered the moan with a loud breath as I closed my eyes. "Fucking look at me." I opened my eyes and kept them on Draco. He went faster with each thrust, it was hard to keep my moans in.

His eyes were burning holes into mine through the mirror. My hues staring innocently back at him. His hands gripped my waist roughly, definitely leaving bruises. I felt my stomach tighten, a sign that I was about to reach my high. My hands gripped the bed sheets tighter as my head tilted upwards, still holding eye contact with Draco. He thrusted once more but harder, causing me to let out a groan.
Draco pulled out before I could reach my high.

"Lay down." Draco demanded. I got off my hands and knees and laid down. I watched as he pulled a silver object out of his side drawer. "Tell me Scarlett, do you like knives?" I gulped at his words. "How about blood, darling?"

I watched Draco take the cover off the knife before looking at me. I felt nervous as he inched closer to me. He leaned over to where he was above me, "Do you trust me, darling?" He questioned in a soft tone. "Because what I'm about to do will make sure the next person who fucks you, knows you're mine." He slid down my body, sitting on his knees.

Draco dragged the sharp object up and down my thigh, slightly poking me with it. His head reached down and kissed my left hip. He dragged his thumb over the spot and brought the knife up. Draco began carving into my hip. I winced at the sharp pain coming from the wound. Once he was done, he threw the knife on the pillow. His finger ran over the art work he created. He scanned his finger for a moment before putting it in his mouth, sucking the blood off. He ran his finger over the cut once more and brought it up to my mouth. "Open." He order. I opened my mouth, taking his finger in and sucking the red liquid off. A metallic taste formed on my tongue. Draco took his finger out of my mouth, grabbed my shoulder and turned me on my stomach.

He thrusted into me without a warning which caused me to moan. Draco pushed my hips down into the bed, making me come closer to my high. He continued thrusting into me, I could tell he was close. He thrusted once more, making me reach my high. I released on his dick as he came as well. He rolled over on his back beside me as I was still on my stomach. "Now, have you learned your lesson?" Draco turned his head to look at me. My eyes shifted up to him as I nodded. "Good girl."

a/n
omg hey hoes 😌 did you like this chapter you horny people? 😩 idk what im doing anywaysss