t w e n t y

It's crazy what sex can do - in my case, it brought us closer. It brought me and the platinum blonde I'd never thought I'd get this close with - together.

When I first had sex with Draco, it was a mistake. Blaise and Theodore held a party in the Slytherin common room to celebrate Halloween.

___

Music thumped loudly through the dark room - Voices of students could be heard slightly under the music. People were dressed up in costumes, seeing as this party was to celebrate 'the eve of all Saints' day' ; Halloween. Some costumes were scary, sexy, plain.. You name it, it was there.

But you could already guess what I dressed up as.

An angle - but not just any angel; a sexy one.

I wanted to dress as a school girl - wear my school skirt, but hike it up so it would be shorter, wear a white button down with a few of the buttons unbuttoned, wear my Slytherin tie loosely around my neck, and wear thigh high socks but Olivia decided against that and said we were matching. Which I wasn't mad about.

Olivia and I were in our dorm, getting ready for the party. I wore my white lace bra - which Olivia added more lace fabric onto - a white, leather skirt that reached my mid thigh, and a halo that I had made.

Olivia wore her red lace bra - which she added more lace fabric onto - a red, leather skirt that reached her mid thigh, and devil horn that she made herself.

She was the devil; I was an angel.

We applied makeup and checked ourselves out, making sure we looked good. A fist collided with the wooden door, knocking softly. Olivia allowed the people to come in, knowing it was the two boys we were waiting for. Draco and Blaise entered the room - Blaise was wearing a blue dress that looked awfully familiar.

"Hey! That's my dress Blaise." I confronted as I finally noticed the dress.

"I know, I stole it out of your drawer." Blaise admitted with a bright smile on his face. I rolled my eyes at his response. I also notice how he's wearing red lipstick.

I look to Draco to see him wearing his usual party wear - a black button up with a few buttons undone with the sleeves rolled up and some jeans. "Why aren't you dressed up Mr. Malfoy?" I teased as I walked closer to him.

He rolled his eyes at me, "Because dressing up in costumes is for child."

"Actually, the way they're dressed up mate, isn't for children." Blaise whispered, trying to not let Olivia and I hear. I giggled at what Blaise said.

"I'm not dressing up." Draco made it final then turned to leave. Olivia put on her black heels then lead us out of the dorm.

Smoke hit my face as soon as I stepped down the stairs. The smell of weed and alcohol filled the air, as well as clinking from glass bottles. I scanned the room to see the normal - people in corners eating each other's faces, people grinding on each other on the dance floor.

Olivia grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the little seating area we always hung out at during parties. I sat down on the couch, Blaise sitting right next to me making our legs touch. Draco sat in the arm chair on my right as Olivia sat on the one to my left. I watched as Theodore came with cups in his hand.